Fun Friday on Thursday

Yep! We were able to make it to Disneyland last night! IMG 5295 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

Ben and I bought Disneyland annual passes in February but haven’t really used them because I’ve been so busy. Yesterday was the last day they were valid until September (there are a lot of blackout dates for the passes we got) so we had to go last night.

The traffic was horrible though and it took us an hour and a half to get there when it’s normally 30 minutes. Boo. So as soon as we were walking in Ben stopped and got a banana split when I was in the restroom. I guess we did dessert before dinner?IMG 5282 600x800 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

I packed a wrap to enjoy in line and a blurry husband in the background for company.IMG 5285 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

First stop was Indiana Jones, one of my favorites!IMG 5287 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

We also did the Jungle Cruise on the way to Tomorrow Land.

We were about to get in line for Captain EO when the worker said it was 13 minutes until the next show. So we decided to grab some food since Ben hadn’t eaten. I just stole a bite or two.IMG 5297 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

I love MJIMG 5300 600x800 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

captain eo thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

The grand finale was Space Mountain. Ben hadn’t been on it since he was a kid! IMG 5304 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

Notice that me and the kid in front of me have the exact same face going on.IMG 5307 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

As we walked to the car I realized I was hungry and we debated stopping for “real food” somewhere. Nah. I ended up getting a bag of kettle corn and destroying it on the way home. IMG 5310 800x600 thumb Fun Friday on Thursday

It was a little hard to get up this morning since we got home pretty late, but it’s Friday so the promise of the weekend made it easier wlEmoticon smile22 Fun Friday on Thursday

I did 3 miles and made lazy French Toast. This is where I just pour the eggs right on the bread in the pan so I don’t dirty an extra bread dipping dish.

Fun Friday!

I’m interviewing Evelyn Tribole, the author of Intuitive Eating today! Got a question for her? Share it below.

Question: Fun weekend plans?

Comments

I love Space Mountain! The amusement park I live close to isn’t as cool as Disneyland but it’s still awesome and I totally recommend everyone get some sort of season pass. Can’t beat the fun had at an amusement park!

2. anne says

How do you not gain weight with the diet you keep, especially all those carbs?! Running 5 or so miles per day would not balance that out for me…

3. Shannon says

I would love to buy season passes for my sister and family out in California but need to save my pennies first:)

I have a question for Eveyln: how does intuitive eating work for a diabetic who must eat all the time on a regular basis (to keep sugar levels well, level) even if they arent all that hungry.

Weekend plans? To keep as cool as possible. We are having horrible weather out here in Maryland!

4. Nicole says

The smell of that Kettle Corn wafting through Downtown Disney is too much to bear! I would break down too.

Great videos. LOL. And I love me my Indiana Jones. but the price of the DLand pass… not so much love. Hey, but for $60 you can get a yrly Knotts pass. Pass the fried chicken please.

BTW, I don’t have a question, but am looking forward to the interview. :)

My fun weekend plan is signing up for the tinkerbell half in Jan 2013! I noticed you and skinny runner did it earlier this year and it looked like you both had a blast! Even though I haven’t even run my first half yet (I will in october), I just can’t pass up lining up another event!
    I will probably be running it myself, but I am sure I will meet fun people along the way. Looks like you had a good time at Disneyland!

7. Lindsay says

Let me just tell you, I’ve been diet soda free since last Sunday….if I can do this, you can do this. Let’s do it together!!!!