Tired Tuesday

I am dragging today… I haven’t gotten enough sleep in a few days and carrying around this huge red head on top of my shoulders requires at least 8 hours a night. (Yes, I carry my head on my shoulders.)

Luckily, I had a noon meet up with Pam at Starbucks. I ate before and enjoyed a venti iced coffee for some energy.IMG 6040 600x800 thumb Tired Tuesday

She wants to start a blog about her triathlon coaching and I’m helping her. Today we discussed Windows Live Writer and Facebook. IMG 6041 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

If you need blogging tips ask a good blogger. But if you want to meet up at Starbucks I’m available.

I ate a Luna Peppermint Stick Bar at some point. I’m not sure that’s the real name, but if you refer to the title you’d see I’m tired and not in the business of getting up to check the trash to verify.

In other news…IMG 6053 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

I picked up Matt from camp and had a moment. Dana Point is only about 20 minutes away from where I live and I never come here. What is wrong with me?! (Don’t answer that.)IMG 6044 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

I insisted we take a walk around the marina and enjoy the views. Ahhhh. So nice. IMG 6045 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

Ben works later so I’m going to bring him here this weekend. For some reason we only hang out north of our city and DP is south.IMG 6046 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

Just some dogs chilling on a boat. Luckeee

.IMG 6048 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

IMG 6049 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

IMG 6056 800x600 thumb Tired Tuesday

I didn’t take any pics of my food today, but did stop at a strawberry stand on the way home from dropping off Matt this morning. These stands are all around this area.image thumb12 Tired Tuesday

I ate 86 strawberries today. They’re the best ones I’ve ever tasted. Boom.20120717 092238 thumb Tired Tuesday

Winner of the My Big Bottom Blessing book: image thumb13 Tired Tuesday

See ya later!

Comments

Aghhhh I hear you on the feeling drag-y. I thought it was just a case of the mondays but I was super tired today too. Only three days until the weekend!

You’re missing out in the DP arena. If you walk down behind the Ocean Institute (likely where you dropped the hubs off for camp) you can catch the most spectacular sunsets. One of my fave places to nab a So Cal sunset…

Dana Point looks stunning! I’m so envious of you gals that live by the ocean and have that glorious view so close to home!
    That’s great Kendra won; I love her comment!
    I’m super tired today. On my run my legs were complete lead!

Same here when I left the house to go for my training. I’m lucky my trainer refused to let me go easy; so it was a “suck it up buttercup”. Know something…I feel so much better after I finished. Even now (lunch time).

Oh my gosh, those strawberries look so good! The ones I’ve been buying lately just haven’t been doing it for me. Apparently I need to visit California if only for the amazing looking strawberries. :)

6. Lora says

Hi Monica! I love your blog! I remember a while ago you were trying the motoactv – do you like it? I also have a forerunner 305 and am in love with it, but was considering switching because of the music feature on the motoactv. Thanks for any thoughts :) Lora

• Lora says

Thanks so much! And, that’s funny – I was worried that the moto would be too much for me, too – I really like the simple buttons on the 305 :)

Thanks again!

That’s the same stand my mom buys strawberries at down in Orange County? So freaking juicy and delicious. Everytime I go home and she has bought strawberries, I smuggle some home with me along with everything I else I get “pantry shopping”.