Trick – Or – Eating

Happy Halloween!20121031 175609 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

Remember last weekend when Ben and I hit up the Goodwill for our costume supplies? No one guessed we were going to be…

The Tortoise and the Hare!IMG 8794 600x800 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

IMG 8795 600x800 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

After work I grabbed my costume supplies, picked up Ben from work and headed to my mom’s for trick-or-eating.

She made tortilla soup because she thought wanted to be healthy (and normally I kinda sorta do too). So, I had a small bowl…IMG 8797 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

But, my dad ordered pizza and that salad that is basically all meat. He got the salad for me because he’s nice and thought I wanted to be healthy and eat a salami salad. Thanks Pops.

I have been craving pizza since the Long Beach Mary so I enjoyed a piece (picked off the sausage because it’s not my thing).IMG 8804 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

And I  made Halloween Funfetti cookies. They were ‘well done’ and in this case that doesn’t mean ‘done well’.IMG 8800 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

After fueling up I went out trick-or-treating with Matt. He was the headless horseman. IMG 8806 600x800 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

And the tortoise wins!IMG 8810 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

Snickers is the most popular candy tonight! My mom says it’s because it was on sale.

“Monica, have a Snickers you get a little cranky when you’re hungry.”IMG 8812 800x600 thumb Trick – Or   Eating

Ben and I just had a big debate over what is better – your favorite candy or fresh cookies and milk.

What do you think – Cookies or Candy?

Comments

Candy. Hands down. My kids are asleep and I’m raiding their trick or treating bags as we speak. BTW I totally love your costumes! I might have to steal that one next year :)

You two are adorable. And, you’re looking fab!!

Candy includes chocolate right?(I always get confused with it being only hard-candy, ha!) Anyway, chocolate wins. Chocolate ALWAYS wins! And, I absolutely can’t stand the taste of milk!

Considering that I had a bowl of candy that went wasted b/c NO trick or treaters came by, and I STILL had the urge to make chocolate chip cookies w/ milk last night, I’m going to say DEFINITELY cookies and milk!!!!

4. Susan says

Cookies OR Candy – that’s like asking a Mom to pick her favorite child!!! I guess I’d pick cookies…mmmmm.

5. Paige says

Can we post our mileage goal on this post? If so, I’m going to tyr to get in 12 miles from today-Sunday! Woohoo, so excited to start the challenge!

6. Sienna says

haha I love that comment from your mom about eating a snickers so you don’t get cranky! I get a little cranky when I’m hungry too :)

7. Suzanne says

Cookies for sure! Although I will say I did make these sugar cookie bars last week that had M&Ms, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in them and they were ah-mazing!

I think freshly baked cookies is infinitely better than candy. Unless… it’s freshly made homemade candy. NAH, I’m still going with cookies.