It’s that time again… Confession Thursday.
1. I never check my voicemail. I’m sure there’s something in there I need, but ‘eh’.
2. I purposely avoided opening the Race Pictures email from Long Beach because I knew I would look like death. <- That was back in Oct and I never opened it. I felt good about the race and just wanted to keep it on that note.
3. My throat still hurts so I’m popping pills like Lindsay Lohan. Only it’s Dayquil.
4. I wish I was one of those people who lost their appetite when they were sick. Nope. Never.
7. I can’t decide if being self accepting of my flaws means I have a healthy mindset or I’ve given up.
8. I am so NOT in the Christmas spirit this year. I’m hoping an upcoming trip to Disney will get me in the mood.
Question: Got anything to confess?
Are you in the Holiday Spirit?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!