It is kind of weird that I am so not a “Type A” person, but I LOVE New Year’s Resolutions. It’s my one little anal thing? Outside of that I consider myself pretty chill, feisty but chill – does that make sense?
Anyway, I decided my Running Resolution while I was running the Santa Barbara Marathon. As I planned my retirement I decided I wanted to focus on half mary’s in 2013…
1. I will run 13 13s in 2013!
Yes, 13 Half Marathons next year.
I already picked the races too. I haven’t signed up for them yet, just picked ‘em out
I would also like to actually train and PR in the half.
Oh, and I’m signed up for a full in February. Guess I’m coming back from retirement. Shocker. (All my effort not to make an inappropriate shocker joke right here.)
2. Go to yoga and/or cross train twice a week.
3. Stick to my new eating approach for 3 months. Then, assess my progress. More on this soon, but I’m still figuring it all out. It was inspired by suggestions by the holistic medicine lady. I’m doing a little trial and error trying to figure it all out.
5. Get organized. At home, work and RER.
7. Take better care of myself – get enough sleep, wear sunblock, only wear running clothes if I am running. Hello.
Question: What are your resolutions or goals for the year?
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!