It’s that time again…
1. Confession: I went to the store to buy ALL THREE kinds of the new Lay’s Chips. If you’re not aware Lay’s has a contest and you can try their 3 new flavors and vote for your fave.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Chicken and Waffles
Unfortunately they weren’t there – so I should have taken it as a sign and left.
The Chicken and Waffles chips are good! The Sriracha not so much. They’re not spicy enough and kinda tangy in a weird way.( RunEatRepeat on Instagram )
2. Confession: I have every intention of tracking down the 3rd flavor of chips.
3. Confession: I didn’t take a shower until 6pm yesterday. When I got back from leading the walking class I checked my email and got super busy. Before I realized it was time for a conference call and then it was 5pm!
4. Confession: Google Reader is gone and I have not even looked into Feedly.
7. Confession: I bought this to use as creamer in my iced coffee NOT to use as iced coffee. But, I’m using half this stuff half coffee because it’s delicious.
8. Confession: I’m glad I led the walking class this week as it forced me NOT to run. My quads are still super tight. But not running makes my heart tight and today’s easy 5 miler felt really good for my lil <3
Okay, what do you have to confess this week?