Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

stir fry rice recipe thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

I scored these Teriyaki Meatballs at the store and immediately wanted to make a Pineapple Rice Stir Fry with them. I always eye the pineapple fried rice at Thai restaurants, but never get it. IMAG1960 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

Well, I’ve been missing out because this was delicious!

IMAG1991 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

Ingredients: 2 cups brown rice (cooked), 1 cup teriyaki meatballs – chopped, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (canned in juice, drained), 1 cup shredded carrots, 1/2c green onions (I like a lot you can use less), 2 eggs

Sauce: 1/4 cup pineapple juice (from the pineapple chunks), 2 TB soy sauce OR liquid aminos, , 1 Tb olive or coconut oil, optional: squeeze Sriracha. Mix. IMAG1965 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

I cooked up the brown rice, meatballs, carrots, onions and sauce in a pan sprayed with coconut oil.IMAG1973 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

Once it’s heated through make a little well for the eggs and stir-fry them in. Season with additional soy sauce to taste. IMAG1980 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

Enjoy!IMAG2005 800x450 thumb Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice

What’s for dinner?

Comments

1. lisa says

Dinner was popcorn with Parm cheese!! Sam’s club has a Hawaiian chicken meatball, delicious!! I eat them with egg whites for breakfast!!

YUM! I will def try that. I forgot how much I liked pineapple until I had some this past wkend. We had a crawfish boil after an adventure race this past wkend. We have tonsss of leftover crawfish and I’ve been getting really creative w/ crawfish dishes this wk. Tonight it’s crawfish cakes!

That looks so delicious! I haven’t decided what’s for dinner, we are in serious need of grocery shopping so my options are limited.

I just had those meatballs this week. They weren’t my favorite as they were a bit sweet for me (much prefer the Italian meatballs from the brand) but will definitely try the recipe. I love pineapple fried rice with cashews!

Had a sandwich for din last night coz I got home really late (battled traffic for 2 hours from the office) and I was totally poofed up to do anything fancy.

6. kayla says

those meatballs are absolutely amazing!!! i bought the carmalized onion flavor and they were gone in one day! problem is, they’re $7.00 each at the store i go to.. boo! :)

7. Tara says

Looks so good. We were suppose to have Turkey meatloaf, but our power was out all night, so it was a bowl of cereal and mashed up avacado w/salsa and black bean chips!