Hello! Before we all start our fab Memorial Day weekend I wanted to share some fun stuff.
1. How to Cut a Mango – flashback video!
Someone brought mangos to the aid station at the race last weekend, but no one was sure how to cut them. Luckily, I’m an expert in eating (and cutting) fruit.
So, I gave a quick in person tutorial that went like this:
2. Reader Rebecca wanted to share her super cute Ragnar team with us! Look that those tutus (and socks!)!!
3. Sabra sent me a lifetime supply of salsa! So, I have to have a salsa party now.
Salsa dancing will be required. Who’s coming?!
4. I was researching a Watermelon Sangria recipe and found one with seltzer. I’m totally switching out the seltzer for champagne. It.Is.On.
5. In two weeks I am headed to Florida for a little beach vacation! I need a break so bad I don’t even care about the swimsuit thing.
Happy Memorial Day!