Live from Colorado

What a difference a day makes!

24 hours ago I was in Florida enjoying the beach breeze (read: humidity).

IMAG4741 800x450 thumb Live from Colorado

Today I’m enjoying mountain views in Colorado!

IMAG4836 800x450 thumb Live from Colorado

I flew out of Fort Myers to LAX yesterday, got home around midnight. I basically threw everything out of my suitcase and repacked random things for my next trip.

5am this morning a car picked me up to take me from the OC airport to Denver. Iced coffee x2 was necessary.

IMAG4800 800x450 thumb Live from Colorado

I’m here for a Silk Blog Ambassador trip. Details to come, I just wanted to stop in and say hello wlEmoticon smile4 Live from Colorado

IMAG4803 450x800 thumb Live from Colorado

IMAG4820 450x800 thumb Live from Colorado

So far we have had an info session and took a gorgeous hike.

IMAG4823 800x450 thumb Live from Colorado

IMAG4827 800x450 thumb Live from Colorado

This is how I hike:

IMG 20130612 155944 602x800 thumb Live from Colorado

Follow RunEatRepeat on instagram to stay up to date on where I am (so you can tell me later when I’m too exhausted to remember what time zone I’m in…).

I’m off to cocktail hour… see ya later!

Comments

1. Genevieve says

Soooo wish I could go out for a hike or run! We have horrible air quality down in Colorado Springs from a devastating fire :(. Please pray for all families, firefighters and first responders that are working hard to keep us safe!

Hey Monika :)
    Great post, I really want to try the silk iced latte, I make every couple of days I make concentrated coffee and have almond milk (unsweetend) with vanilla and and awesome new protein powder, its called America whey usa or someting (not sure) but its the highest protein and lowest calories I’ve found

Keep up the awesome blogging, you rock :)

Colorado looks gorgeous! I’ve only had a layover there once, but I’m heading to FitSocial this September and can’t wait to visit the area!

Awww, as a homestick Coloradoan who is currently enduring oppressive Texas heat I am super jealous of you right now! Enjoy that thin mountain air!

So much traveling! I would love if my blog blew up and I could quit my day job and go all over to blogging conferences, so sad. I would probably also become a personal trainer or maybe even own a gym, ahh the possibilities!

Ah Silk. I make a Silkshake every morning. Chocolate Silk, frozen blueberries, spinach, and cayenne. Gets me going, keeps me going.

Enjoy!!! (read: send me free chocolate silk)