GlossyBox June Vlog

Hello! I survived my lil mole-y appt. I had three removed – one was on my stomach so that was weird! But it was painless (after the local anesthetic). Luckily, I asked my doctor if I could keep them and she said “Yes.”.

image thumb24 GlossyBox June Vlog

And because I’m a giver I’ve decided to do a giveaway. I’ll send one RER reader all three of my moles!!! You can either plant them and grow a red headed Mexican OR put them in your enemy’s oatmeal because everyone knows red head skin is poisonous.

this should be funny but its not thumb GlossyBox June Vlog

If you guys don’t realize I’m kidding you should read “Sense of Humor.com”

I am kidding about the above, but I did want to show you a picture of my armpit. However, you’re in luck – do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your armpit?! So, maybe next time.

Consolation prize – a super quick vlog about June’s GlossyBox because I liked it.

Question: If I put my moles under my pillow will the Mole Fairy leave me money??

Bonus question: Do moles totally gross you out? Because I am completely disgusted by this entire post and I wrote it.

Comments

Bahaha. Moles are indeed slightly gross. But good for you on getting it removed! I keep my begging my husband to get one on his back removed but he swears up and down it’s not bad! BAH!

You really kept them? No pictures? They don’t gross me out but I can’t say that I have ever seen a mole that is not attached to a human.

I hate the word mole! lol. I have a couple but they are mostly flat. Me and my siblings all have one in the same spot (The Marilyn type mole) Growing up my mom always said, they are not moles they are beauty marks.

4. Rebecca says

I threw up in my mouth a little reading this post. Moles aren’t gross but shaved off ones in a jar really turns my stomach. Kind of like how someone elses’ hair on their head isn’t gross but a pile in the shower is revolting.

hahaha nothing like a keepsake mole!! You could wrap them up and give them away at Christmas…a little piece of you for your three most beloved people. Or…not.

Yep, I’m grossed out, but also laughing at your post. And on a serious note, it is an excellent reminder to go get them checked out. I had a mole removed last year and a bunch more that the doc is monitoring, so you have reminded me to make an appointment and go back in. Thanks!

My 3 year old daughter just had to have a mole removed a few weeks ago. The thought didn’t even cross my mind to ask if I could keep it. I totally should have- love it:) I’m sure she would have loved to have it as a keepsake when she’s older- haha!