Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

Happy Friday! How was your week?

I am excited for this weekend so I’m counting down the house until it’s over wlEmoticon winkingsmile1 Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

Here are my Favorite Things from this week:

1. This top. Yes. All the way.

drink russian drive german 450x800 thumb Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

2. French manicures. Always and forever. I don’t care if they’re a million years ago.

french manicure 800x800 thumb Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

(RunEatRepeat on Instagram)

3. I froze the chocolate chip muffins I made last week to ‘save’ them. Well, I saved them for last night I guess.

chocolate chip muffin 800x450 thumb Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

4.  Getting enough sleep – makes you feel like a million bucks!

5. Random texts from my best friend that make me smile.

6. The Newsroom. OBSESSED. I want to go back and follow my reporting dreams when I watch this show. Does anyone have a boat I can borrow to catch that ship?

newrooms TV show thumb Friday Favorites–Revlon Eyeliner and Brighter vlog

(source)

7. Revlon Eyeliner and Eye brightener in one. I had a Skype call yesterday and thought I’d try out making a vlog from the computer’s camera. It’s a little jumpy, but my time machine is broken so I can’t go back and re-do it.

Question: What’s your favorite food this week?

Comments

boo.. its saying your video is private. my favorite food this week is salad.. I’ve been eating them out of mixing bowls and it reminded me of you. maybe i’m mad cause all the good produce is about to go away here in Virginia..

2. Kate says

As a German I say Drink German (Beer) and drive German. And maybe eat Italian instead of wear Italian, that’s even better ;)

3. Sarah G. says

Love that top! ;)

Favorite food this week is probably the pulled pork that’s sitting in my crockpot right now. I’m going to pair it with some grilled romaine, courtesy of HungryRunnerGirl. Yum!

Have a great weekend!

alas, private video. i’m sure you know this by now though ;)
    each night this week i’ve ended my day with three squares of uber dark chocolate and a half glass of wine. it’s like heaven. :)
    you know, i’ve never gotten a french manicure ever. huh? to do list? also, i love sleep lol.

5. Stephanie K says

Greek Yogurt mixed with Canned Pumpkin, Raisins, and sliced almonds… soooo yummy and healthy! I have been eating it like 2 x’s a day. Even better when you add cheerios or granola or whatever crunch you prefer :)

6. Deb says

Hurt feelings…
    I got a “This Video is Private” message when trying to watch your eyeliner vlog. Bummer!
    I started watching “Orange is the Next Black” this week. I know, I’m a little late for that boat… Have watched two episodes and really like it so far. Ever seen it?
    I’m taking a Nutrition for Health, Fitness, and Sport – it’s making my head spin. I’m more confused than ever on what I should be eating. So, I guess I’ll just finish this bag of chips….

I’m totally obsessed worth the newsroom too! I’m a sucker for any good journalism stories, and this show has me obsessed! I was so upset that there wasn’t a new episode last week.