Drinking and Running in Miami with KathEats, HTP and Fannetastic Foodies

Hello! I made it to Miami around 8pm yesterday and had 20 minutes to get ready for the first event – a rooftop party. I slapped on some eyeliner faster than heck and got to it! I move fast when tequila calls Winking smile

tequila in miami (640x640) with anne and katheats in miami (640x640)

Part of the reason I was so excited to go on this trip was because Kath, Caitlin and Anne were coming too! Love these girls.

with the girls (800x450)

Even though I was exhausted I rallied for a run this morning. Anne and I did 10 miles exploring Miami Beach.

im in miami trick (800x600) mizunos on the sand (800x600) travel blog update rer in florida (800x600)

RER pose. Cheeseball.

running in miami blog (600x800) palm trees in miami (800x600) running in miami beach (800x600)

I couldn’t find a water fountain anywhere and finally we saw a Starbucks that saved the day. I was soooooo thirsty from last night and all the running and life.

ethos water (600x800) running on south beach (800x600) beach walk in miami (800x600)

Iguana or mini-alligator?

crazy lizard in miami (800x600) running in miami (800x600)

Not the fastest run, but definitely gorgeous Smile

10 mile run in miami (600x800)

Now I’m eating breakfast in my room and rushing out the door! I am late, but wanted to say hi!!

breakfast in my room (800x600)

Ahhhhhh….leaving you with this picture.

beach in miami (640x640)

See ya in a bit!

Question: Where are you this weekend?

Comments

I’m in Portland , Oregon, recovering after a workout this morning and looking forward to a brunch of eggs, sausage and greens. We’re in Miami in July and your pictures have made me even more excited to get there! We’re working our way around the US for three months and it’s getting hotter as we go. Fine by me!

3. Alex says

Hello from across the pond! It’s no Miami but I will at least be running by the sea this weekend :)

4. The Silent Assassin says

In hot ass AZ. I wanna bite of that tomato! Looks sooo good! Way to get the miles in!

5. Julie says

At home in Austin, TX. Had a great 7 mile run this morning with some running friends that I haven’t seen in awhile…it was great! Beautiful weather here in Austin as well, a little reprieve from the hot Spring and Summer we will be experiencing.

I tried SUP on Saturday for the first time! And today, I am going to a cycling road race down in Virginia (about 2 hrs from me). It’ll be my first foray into cycling racing, so I’m excited!

7. Suzanne says

I was in Miami (Bal Harbour) too! We were there from Wednesday through Sunday, my kids and I tagged along on my husband’s business trip. Other than some wild weather (torrential rain) on Thursday, it was great. Looks like you had fun too!