Weird Night

Last night was very weird. I woke up around 4am after having the worst dream that my brother was dead. It was so real I woke up with tears in my eyes. Thanks to the time difference and his late work schedule, I called him and he was still up. But, I do think I freaked him out a bit. Sorry Michael, but I had to hear your voice icon smile Weird Night

That woke up Ben and then he couldn’t go back to sleep. He kept tossing and turning until he finally got up and apparently ate an avocado and apple sauce?? I don’t even know if he came back to bed, but he woke me up at 6:30am to go to the apartment gym. I wouldn’t have been able to run since it snowed last night anyways, so I agreed.

It was a run in two parts: 40 minutes with Ben. Then, I went back to the apartment to help get him ready for work. And finally 20 minutes back on the treadmill for a total of 6 miles.

I have been craving pancakes so I finally made them. These have egg beaters, oat bran, cottage cheese, baking powder, salt and chia seeds – plus banana slices. I kinda eye ball it, but I can keep track next time if anyone is curious.IMG 3669 400x300 Weird Night

Age old question: Why are pancakes so good?!IMG 3670 400x300 Weird Night

From a Weird Night to a Weird Day: This day last year I was in sunny Florida with Ben’s family.ben hiking in FL 400x300 Weird NightToday I am in snow covered Maryland. My life is so unpredictable right now!IMG 3674 300x400 Weird NightStay tuned Googled Reader-ed for more!

Question: Do you remember your dreams?

Me: I usually don’t unless they are crazy like last nights.

Comments

Hate dreams like that! I only remember the bad ones. I had a dream we found our lost cat (guess that counts as a good dream), but when I woke up I was so sad that it wasn’t real.

Yuh, I had THE MOST jacked up dream last night. I woke up and was afraid of my own brain. It began with Snookie from Jersey Shore, who was a pre-op tranny. Something about a sex tape (Uhhhhh…WEIRD!).

Then I was standing beside a very busy street with anyone that I ever went to school with, and my dogs darted across the street, and Nikko got hit by a car.

TORTURE! I HATE DREAMS THAT END LIKE THAT!

omg weird night for me too. I had a dream a guy I used to date (who i havent spoken to in 9 months) called me and took me out, but then I insulted him at the movies, and he was forever gone. like disappeared. and i was alone –no one around me. SO not a good dream. thank god its NYE tonight lol. After last nights dream I need that drink :)

xoxo
    lolo

I once had a dream my mom died and I woke up hysterically crying. I was so upset and freaking out that I couldn’t fall back asleep until I went into my parents bedroom and checked that my mom was alive. Worst dream ever!

On the other hand, those pancakes look delicious.

i only remember crazy scary dreams. i’m sure i have happy ones but i never remember any good ones. i have one reoccurring scary dream where i’m being stalked and hunted by dinosaurs. it sounds stupid to write and talk about but i wake up sweating and terrified!

pancakes are so wonderful because they put me in a happy little carb coma for awhile… mmmm… probably what I’ll be craving tomorrow morning!

I remember my dreams a lot. And I get a lot of vivid and realistic dreams. Sometimes I wake up all disappointed that it wasn’t real. Sometimes I wake up scared because it seemed so real.

Trackbacks