Need Some Green

I need some Green ($$) so I am trying to make it a quick lunch break and get back to work. I’m currently blogging and eating in the lunch room.

I also need some Green in the form of food. My lunch is Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown. But there’s no green to be found :(IMG_0114

This morning I did an amazing tempo run! Here are my splits:

Mile 1: 8:29

Mile 2: 8:19

Mile 3: 8:22

Mile 4: 8:21

Mile 5: 8:06

Mile 6: 8:48 (Cool down)

Average Pace: 8:25

The tempo run was supposed to be 6 miles at 8:40, but I am not good with feeling my pace and just went out too fast. Well, I’m glad I did because I felt great!!!

Post run it was time to celebrate Waffle Wednesday!!!IMG_0110 Plus egg beaters for post-run protein. IMG_0111

Question: What’s your favorite color?

Me: I am really partial to Green (it is one of the main colors of the blog!)  and always knew I wanted it to be one of my wedding colors…001

But, I think I may be a Pink girl now. Sometimes anyways :)IMG_7017

Comments

I am a huge green color fan for the last few years. I think it looks great on me and brings out the color in my eyes (they can change between brown and green…I know…I am a strange one)

Waffles look good…might have one or two tonight. :)

Nice job on the tempo run, speedy! I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the full-length shot of your wedding dress before, you look gorgeous!

I don’t really have a favorite color – my bridesmaids’ dresses were gray, if that says anything about me. :-D

3. Dorry says

Yum- there’s something so great about a waffle-egg white combo. I continue to be inspired by your awesome runs. I love greens and blues- hard to pick between the two. You look pretty in pink. :)

don’t feel bad about the lack of green in your food. the colors you have are stellar too :)

and i need some green $$ too! ugh. hopefully we both get some soooooooooon :)

I have been a blue girl, always and forever! Royal blue is my favorite. Although at my wedding, the bridemaid’s wore green blouses. The guys had blue ties!

6. Erica H. says

Ummm … those splits are amaaazing. Was Pittbull involved in this too?

(I want my bridesmaid dresses, whenever they happen … , to be green too!)