Need Some Green

I need some Green ($$) so I am trying to make it a quick lunch break and get back to work. I’m currently blogging and eating in the lunch room.

I also need some Green in the form of food. My lunch is Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown. But there’s no green to be found icon sad Need Some Green IMG 0114 thumb Need Some Green

This morning I did an amazing tempo run! Here are my splits:

Mile 1: 8:29

Mile 2: 8:19

Mile 3: 8:22

Mile 4: 8:21

Mile 5: 8:06

Mile 6: 8:48 (Cool down)

Average Pace: 8:25

The tempo run was supposed to be 6 miles at 8:40, but I am not good with feeling my pace and just went out too fast. Well, I’m glad I did because I felt great!!!

Post run it was time to celebrate Waffle Wednesday!!!IMG 0110 thumb Need Some Green Plus egg beaters for post-run protein. IMG 0111 thumb Need Some Green

Question: What’s your favorite color?

Me: I am really partial to Green (it is one of the main colors of the blog!)  and always knew I wanted it to be one of my wedding colors…001 thumb Need Some Green

But, I think I may be a Pink girl now. Sometimes anyways icon smile Need Some Green IMG 7017 thumb Need Some Green

Comments

I am a huge green color fan for the last few years. I think it looks great on me and brings out the color in my eyes (they can change between brown and green…I know…I am a strange one)

Waffles look good…might have one or two tonight. :)

Nice job on the tempo run, speedy! I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the full-length shot of your wedding dress before, you look gorgeous!

I don’t really have a favorite color – my bridesmaids’ dresses were gray, if that says anything about me. :-D

3. Dorry says

Yum- there’s something so great about a waffle-egg white combo. I continue to be inspired by your awesome runs. I love greens and blues- hard to pick between the two. You look pretty in pink. :)

don’t feel bad about the lack of green in your food. the colors you have are stellar too :)

and i need some green $$ too! ugh. hopefully we both get some soooooooooon :)

I have been a blue girl, always and forever! Royal blue is my favorite. Although at my wedding, the bridemaid’s wore green blouses. The guys had blue ties!

6. Erica H. says

Ummm … those splits are amaaazing. Was Pittbull involved in this too?

(I want my bridesmaid dresses, whenever they happen … , to be green too!)