It’s that time again – Mexican Meatless Monday!
I almost skipped “MMM” today since I wasn’t feeling it. But, since I had beans that needed to be eaten anyways, I threw together a taco salad. Nothing new, but it gets the job done. *Don’t you like how Mexican Meatless Monday = MMM = Mmmmmmm
Taco salad fixings: romaine, salsa, veggie ground meat, beans, Tapatio and chopped cheddar. Served with a tortilla and chips that just happened to be on the table. Thanks Ben. Post dinner I wanted a treat, but since I’m trying to avoid too much sugar this week I opted for watermelon. I proceeded to eat way too much of it and now feel bloated. I don’t think that was the point of trying to “clean up” my eats. Boo. Moving on.
Running Bucket List
My past few runs and chats with fellow runners have completely inspired me. I am more motivated than ever! Even though I am still a month away from my next race I am all ready to plan the following one. I’m basically obsessed with Active.com right now and other blogger’s race reports.
I keep researching all my “dream races” and have a list of races I want to do before I “kick the running bucket”.
My Running Bucket List includes…
- New York: If you can make it there, you’ll make it anywhere.
- Catalina: On an island just off CA. I’ve heard it’s crazy hard, but you may get to run with the local buffaloes. And you basically get into a cult if you do it. Kinda.
- Disneyland Half: It’s in my backyard, but I have been out of town every year since it started. Ben and I always travel that weekend because it’s his birthday, but I need to stick around to do it once.
- Nike Women’s Half in SF: I really want to run a “women’s race” for the comraderie and energy Plus SF rocks.
- Any Marathon in another country: How do you say “Where is the porta potty?” in Greek?
- Boston: A girl can dream, can’t she?
Question: Do you have a running bucket list?
A distance or race you dream of??
I also want to do a turkey trot this year and some fun themed races
Now I must be off to add to my list!