My afternoon snackage consisted of trail mix (that I forgot to take a picture of), yogurt and cereal. Then, I went to class. Spring semester starts this week!
Since it was the first day I got out early and had some time to spare. I went home and changed into workout clothes so I could do Jillian’s Six Week Six Pack DVD.
So yeah. I changed into some work out clothes, did the first set of moves and then decided to make a sandwich. I am tragic, but I was Hungry.
Ben and I were going to eat dinner out, but I opted to save my extra calories for some movie popcorn and eat a sandwich from home.
We got to the theater pretty early and walked around for a while before going in.
Now that Ben has had his eyes open to the world of See’s Candy he’s obsessed. We went in to get him a treat and they offered a sample (they give out samples every time you come in). I can’t turn down a dark chocolate anything. In my defense I just ate the chocolate from the outside and gave the guts to Ben. That’s pretty much how I roll with boxed chocolates. Gross, but true.
Move Time! We went to see Hood To Coast
Ben and I shared a medium popcorn. (The reason I go to the movies most of the time.)
Hood to Coast was a great movie! Loved it. Now I want to do a relay race soooo bad. I would love to do Hood, so if you happen to already be signed up (it’s full, so it’s too late if you’re not) and need a runner – count me in! Please.
While watching the movie I got super pumped about a relay race and am determined to find one. If you are in need of a relay runner please contact me. But in all fairness I need to warn you –
Warnings before inviting RER to run a Relay:
1. I’m scared of the dark. Is there anyway I can avoid running in the dark during a 24 hour race?
2. I pee about every hour. And I’m not good at peeing on the side of the road.
3. Suggestion: I think we should use a certain “baton shaped adult toy” to pass off Hey, it’s a multi-purpose prop!
4. I’m only half as funny and twice as slow as I seem on RER in “real life”.
5. I may eat all the chocolate off any candy bars we have in the van and leave you with just the guts. Sorry.
I have to thank Ben for coming with me to see yet another running documentary. He’s already watched The Spirit of the Marathon with me twice. He’s nice.