I’m ACE Certified

I’m officially an ACE certified Personal Trainer!ace logo thumb I’m ACE Certified

My “long appointment” this morning was actually my test. I don’t like to talk about specific things before I do them because I’m very superstitious. So now I can come clean – this morning I wen to take the ACE Personal Training exam. IMG 0620 1024x768 thumb I’m ACE Certified

And I passed wlEmoticon smile35 I’m ACE Certified

The biggest miracle of the whole thing was that I didn’t pee for 3 hours. Told you it was a long appointment! I should have worn Depends. Maybe.

As soon as I was done I rushed home for lunch! I don’t know if it was nerves or what, but I just wanted food. I always feel like when I’m coming down from an adrenaline rush I want food.

IMG 0621 768x1024 thumb I’m ACE Certified

Turkey sandwich, carrots and the last of my mustard pretzels.

IMG 0624 1024x768 thumb I’m ACE Certified

I know some of you have a lot of questions about the program I used. I will do a post on the ACE Personal Training exam soon!

Comments

Congratulations! I took my exam in May of 2010 and passed. It is a great feeling! Welcome to the “club” :) What are your plans now? Are you going to do ‘personal’ personal training or do you want to get some experience in a gym/business setting first?

Good luck!!

2. Jennifer says

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment! I admire how you always seem to make up your mind to do something and then you go for it. Congrats again!

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to hear more. Maybe you could fit a lot in one post? Like a timeline of date you got materials and how long til you took test? Thanks! :)

Congrats! I am like that too- I’ve had to take a few tests the past few years to add on to my teaching credential and I don’t make it general knowledge until I pass. I guess my issue is more pride than superstition :) I can’t wait to see your follow up posts!

Dear personal trainer,
    I didn’t cough at all during my run! But now that I’m home I can’t stop. Boo.
    Love, Me

PS: I am SO proud of you and happy for you! Congrats! :D

congratulations, monica! can’t wait to hear more about that THREE HOUR process! intense!!
    hope you’re out celebrating! have a great evening!

CONGRATS!! That’s so cool :)
    I’m the same after an adrenaline rush. I think my body feels slightly shaky/weak from the rush. Just like how it feels when I get low blood sugar. Therefore, I feel like I’m hungry.

Congratulations! That’s awesome. Although when you mentioned not peeing for three hours I immediately had to run to the bathroom. Nothing makes me have to pee more than knowing I can’t.