Cat Dance

Happy Wednesday! I went on a 2 mile walk/run with Ben as part of his C25K program this morning. I have a dentist appointment to put a cap in my azz tooth and hope to do some other exercise after. This should be the last part of my dramatic root canal.

Breakfast – Ben was having cereal and I started to chomp on his when I realized I should just make my own bowl!IMG 0012 800x600 thumb Cat Dance

It’s a random mix topped with banana and peanut butter. I got a “free refill” and now am stuffed. Cereal is always so good and so bad because I keep going back for more.IMG 0008 800x600 thumb Cat Dance

After our run/walk I cooled down with some cat dancing. This is where I dance around with Vegas while he plans how he will one day kill me in my sleep. IMG 0014 800x600 thumb Cat Dance

I’ve always given him hugs, so he’s used to it and tolerates my love wlEmoticon smile44 Cat Dance IMG 0016 800x600 thumb Cat Dance

Do you remember Elmira from the Looney Toons? elmira with cats thumb Cat Dance(source)

She was always trying to catch animals to ‘love and hug and squeeze’. I used to get teased that I was her since I have red hair and the tendency to aggressively love my pets.PUPPY thumb Cat Dance

Guilty as charged wlEmoticon smile44 Cat DanceGOLDEN RETRIEVER thumb Cat Dance

Question: What cartoon character are you most like?

Comments

I can’t quite pick one. I’ll go with Lisa Simpson. I may not be a blonde…or yellow…but I’m too smart for my own good and a vegetarian ;)

Monica, you crack me up. I dance around with my cats too. Hopefully, they aren’t planning to kill me in my sleep….

By the way, you are so inspiring with the exercise. I honestly don’t know how you do it. I’m trying to trick myself into doing the Shred tonight, but we’ll see if that happens…

3. Amy says

I’m doing C25K too! I’m only on week 2 but I can feel my endurance increasing already! Congrats to Ben! =) What week is he on?

OMG I so remember Tiney Toones! Did you watch Animaniacs? I would SOOO be Dot! I always say my cat and dog are Pinkey(cat) and the Brain(dog). I make buy cereals and mix them too, I call it “Cereal Surprise” and fill til the milk is gone, I’m not sorry about it either;)

Love the pictures! haha my cat has that same expression when I pick her up to love on her… sometimes I worry that she really is plotting against me she has already started eating clothes…

OMG too funny!! My husband always calls me elmira.. I may have a slight issue with over-loving our pets. I even mush my dog too much. Didn’t even know it was possible to over-mush a dog. Turns out- it is. :)