She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

I spent my morning training for my new personal training job. I have some more training tomorrow and I’ll share more then.

I was done about 1pm and was HUNGRY. I considered going home to make something, but I knew I’d just eat the entire kitchen and thought grabbing something would be better. It was SmileIMG_0058 (800x600)

Today is the She Runs L.A. event! image

She Run LA is a 10K where girls from all over the US will be running on their own turf. If you’re local you can attend a big party in Los Angeles tonight!!!

I can’t be there in person since I am coaching a group tonight, but I’m running in spirit. They sent me the official She Runs LA shirt. Super cute! IMG_0068 (800x600)

I never wear tank tops to run because I don’t want to get freckles on my shoulders. But, I’m going to have to make an exception for this pink shirt. Love it!IMG_0067 (800x600)

See? Freckles.IMG_0069 (600x800)

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of your freckled shoulders?IMG_0072 (600x800)IMG_0073 (600x800)IMG_0075 (600x800)

I don’t mind a little bit of freckles, but I will turn into one huge freckle if I’m not careful!monica has freckles

Okay, I’ve got some writing projects to attend to then – running group! See ya later Smile

That shirt is so cute! I wish I had more tank tops to run in…I usually just run in one of my million sports and high school t-shirts, but they get so icky and sweaty!
    Freckles are cute…they give you character! I love my freckles…more and more keep showing up!

What a cute shirt!

I have tons of freckles. I have dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin, but I have freckles like, well…a red head! They’re all over my face which definitely multiply in the summer, but the freckles I have elsewhere, while numerous, don’t multiply as rapidly.

I hope you have fun with your running group tonight.

Cute shirt, & cute YOU! :)

I have no freckles but I’m Brazilian so I guess it’s genetic 😉 (though my cousin does have freckles, and my parents have some…) But my two best friends from home are both freckly red-heads so I know how that goes! I think they’re cute :)

Cute shirt! I am also one big freckle by the end of summer – but I just go with it! (And wear sunscreen, of course, but I still get tons!)

Embrace your freckles girl!

I wish I had signed up for that 10k too – I love the shirt so much. And I’m even running 6 miles on Saturday! Booooo.

I ran my She Runs LA 10k here in Kansas City! So glad I won a free entry from you :) plus I love the tank, it’s so cute and sooo comfy!!

7. Anna says

Hey Monica! I am a longtime reader finally coming out of the woodwork! Love your blog and love you! I just wanted to encourage you and tell you how AWESOME you are! Seriously, I love your candidness on the blog and you are absolutely GORGEOUS! Seriously, I know we all have our “days” but you are a STRONG woman and such a great role model for others who read! Keep on keepin’ on! Have a great night!

You’d die if you saw my shoulders – they’re SO freckly! But I don’t mind – I can’t stand running (or cycling actually) in t-shirts so it’s always tank tops for me! That is a super cute tank top though – the freckles will be worth it.

I don’t wear tank tops as a rule, but that one is definitely cute! I always wished I had freckles, I don’t have any of those “fun quirks”!