She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

I spent my morning training for my new personal training job. I have some more training tomorrow and I’ll share more then.

I was done about 1pm and was HUNGRY. I considered going home to make something, but I knew I’d just eat the entire kitchen and thought grabbing something would be better. It was wlEmoticon smile47 She Runs L.A. and Freckled ShouldersIMG 0058 800x600 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

Today is the She Runs L.A. event! image thumb19 She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

She Run LA is a 10K where girls from all over the US will be running on their own turf. If you’re local you can attend a big party in Los Angeles tonight!!!

I can’t be there in person since I am coaching a group tonight, but I’m running in spirit. They sent me the official She Runs LA shirt. Super cute! IMG 0068 800x600 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

I never wear tank tops to run because I don’t want to get freckles on my shoulders. But, I’m going to have to make an exception for this pink shirt. Love it!IMG 0067 800x600 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

See? Freckles.IMG 0069 600x800 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of your freckled shoulders?IMG 0072 600x800 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled ShouldersIMG 0073 600x800 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled ShouldersIMG 0075 600x800 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

I don’t mind a little bit of freckles, but I will turn into one huge freckle if I’m not careful!IMG 0076 800x600 thumb She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

Okay, I’ve got some writing projects to attend to then – running group! See ya later wlEmoticon smile47 She Runs L.A. and Freckled Shoulders

Comments

That shirt is so cute! I wish I had more tank tops to run in…I usually just run in one of my million sports and high school t-shirts, but they get so icky and sweaty!
    Freckles are cute…they give you character! I love my freckles…more and more keep showing up!

What a cute shirt!

I have tons of freckles. I have dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin, but I have freckles like, well…a red head! They’re all over my face which definitely multiply in the summer, but the freckles I have elsewhere, while numerous, don’t multiply as rapidly.

I hope you have fun with your running group tonight.

Cute shirt, & cute YOU! :)

I have no freckles but I’m Brazilian so I guess it’s genetic ;) (though my cousin does have freckles, and my parents have some…) But my two best friends from home are both freckly red-heads so I know how that goes! I think they’re cute :)

Cute shirt! I am also one big freckle by the end of summer – but I just go with it! (And wear sunscreen, of course, but I still get tons!)

Embrace your freckles girl!

I wish I had signed up for that 10k too – I love the shirt so much. And I’m even running 6 miles on Saturday! Booooo.

I ran my She Runs LA 10k here in Kansas City! So glad I won a free entry from you :) plus I love the tank, it’s so cute and sooo comfy!!

7. Anna says

Hey Monica! I am a longtime reader finally coming out of the woodwork! Love your blog and love you! I just wanted to encourage you and tell you how AWESOME you are! Seriously, I love your candidness on the blog and you are absolutely GORGEOUS! Seriously, I know we all have our “days” but you are a STRONG woman and such a great role model for others who read! Keep on keepin’ on! Have a great night!

Anna

You’d die if you saw my shoulders – they’re SO freckly! But I don’t mind – I can’t stand running (or cycling actually) in t-shirts so it’s always tank tops for me! That is a super cute tank top though – the freckles will be worth it.

I don’t wear tank tops as a rule, but that one is definitely cute! I always wished I had freckles, I don’t have any of those “fun quirks”!