Training for Training

Hello! I started my little day with 8 minute abs and a 2 mile walk with Ben. I have my running group tonight and wanted to take it easy this morning wlEmoticon smile46 Training for Training

Breakfast was an egg sandwich and watermelon. The good news is the egg sandwich rocked. The bad news is, watermelon is not ripe yet. I picked a good one too! So, I just think it’s a little early in the season for it. IMG 0049 800x600 thumb Training for Training

Every time I make my egg patty I get questions…so here it is:

I just spray a bowl with olive oil mist (or non-stick) and put the eggs right in. (You can use beaten eggs or egg whites or egg beaters – it all works.) My microwave cooks it in 2 minutes, but times vary.IMG 0045 800x600 thumb Training for Training

Done and done. It should slide out very easy or you didn’t spray enough!IMG 0047 800x600 thumb Training for Training

Okay, everyone get all together for a picture…IMG 0053 800x600 thumb Training for Training

I have training for my new training job today! I’m nervous and excited. not sure about new workplace ecard someecards thumb Training for TrainingWish me luck!

pin it button Training for Training

Comments

For me, egg whites take about 1 minute while an actual egg (not scrambled) takes only 30-40 seconds depending on the size of the egg. I wonder why the times vary.

Ah! Such a good idea! So much easier to clean up! I’ve been making a bunch of hard boiled eggs to avoid using a pan every morning.
    Definitely giving this a try! Thanks for the info!

I bought some watermelon this week too and it just wasn’t up to par yet either. I was so disappointed!

Funnily enough, I also nuked eggs this morning. It was the first time for me but we were OUT of cooking spray and I knew my pan would ruin them. I’m happy that they didn’t stick in the bowl I microwaved them in. Didn’t think of that happening.

4. Michelle says

Good Luck on your first day!

Would you ever do a post on how to cut a mango without looking like a small animal attacked it? I feel like i’ve seen you eat them neatly sometimes!

So funny, because I was always confused when I saw people making eggs in the microwave, but it’s so simple I almost didn’t even want to admit that. Lol!

Training for Training | Run Eat Repeat I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about Training for Training | Run Eat Repeat Best Regards Craig Lawrence