It’s time for another round of Thank You Thursday wlEmoticon smile3 Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

1. Thank you Costco…for offering enough appetizers samples to push back lunch for an hour. And for allowing me to buy so much food in bulk even though there are only 2 people in my household. Fact: None of this will spoil before we get to it.IMG 4412 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

Also, thank you for selling me enough garlic to keep the vampires and any potential new friends far far away…IMG 4411 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

2. Thank you Manager’s Specials… for selling me super cheap organic saladIMG 4420 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

that comes in it’s own salad container so I can just add a ton of stuff and shake! (Yes, that would be an entire can of chickpeas minus the 1/4c I used for yesterday’s Mmmm sauce.)IMG 4418 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

3. Thank you Vitatops for making me happier than any man ever could allowing me to have dessert after every meal and not feel guilty about it.IMG 4421 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

4. Thank you Tidy Cat for putting a coupon in the middle of the litter so when I clean the cat poop I find a prize. It makes it all worth it. IMG 4383 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

5. Thank you long dessert spoon, for allowing me to eat out of the ice cream container without getting it all over my hands. True story – one time I heard someone call these “iced tea spoons”. I was raised calling them “dessert spoons”, and I’m not planning on changing that name.IMG 4386 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

I think an iced coffee is required before my group run tonight. I am really dragging this week! I’ll see you tonight wlEmoticon smile3 Thank You Thursday–Garlic Breath

Got anything/one to Thank?

Comments

You’re probably just getting used to the new trainer schedule! I slept like a rock when I first started training! I went through a phase at the beginning of this year where I started upping my coffee intake because of a heavy training schedule, being tired all the time and not sleeping well at night because of it, it was a bad cycle and it really started effing me up, excuse my French. Then I got the flu for 2 weeks, which inadvertently weened off of my crazy coffee habit and I felt so much better. Of course, being back to my normal coffee habit has me only down to 1 – 2 each day, but you know that’s better than than 3 – 4!

I’m thanking boyfriend for taking me out to a fatty date night dinner… and for the box of Dunkin’ Donuts I woke up to.

3. Rebecca says

Hey. Like reading your blog! Question about Intuitive Eating cause I know you are a big follwer. Dieticians and nutritionists often talk about how some of the chemicals in foods we eat can be addicting. Aka- the more we drink diet soda and aspartame, etc, the more we want it. The more fro-yo or white flour we eat, the more our body really thinks we want or “need” it. So if you start intuitive eating, can’t you really just set yourself up to keep craving “unhealthy” or processed food because then your body is so used to them? Seems like a lose-lose…..

I do think that could happen on some level so it’s important to be mindful of how much artificial sweeteners you’re eating/drinking. Too much of anything is bad, but this might be extra bad. At the same time – up until yesterday I drank Diet DP like it was going out of style.

I am thankful for my hips! They let me run 5 miles today without any pain. I think I shall celebrate by making them a little wider via fro yo and ice cream :)

5. Jen G. says

I finally broke down and bought the large tub of minced garlic the other day. It’s scary how fast I’m going through it, especially since there’s only me in the house. Which isn’t likely to change any time soon, considering how much garlic I eat.

6. Ella says

Haha, this post reminded me of those Bud Light real men of genius ads… “Here’s to you, Mr. Giant Foam Finger Inventor…”

Wow, I totally need that spoon! My family is always pointing out the ice cream on the side of my hand… I have a long plastic spoon that I use to scrape the insides of nut butter jars, maybe I should use that for ice cream.

YAY!! I couldn’t read your blog at all yesterday and part of today. Glad to see it is finally working for me.

Where did you find such a long spoon?? I could use that for my smoothies!

Thanks for letting me know – I need to figure out what’s going on with my blog sometimes! My mom passed those spoons on to me, so I don’t know where they’re from.

I work during the day most of the time, so on my lunch break I’ll read my blogs on my phone. I was able to read them but none of the photos would load. Then from home your site took a few minutes to load and then said, “site could not be found.”

I would like to thank the trainer that runs my weightlifting/spin class for repeating her compliment to me on my way out of class this afternoon. I ignored it at first because I thought there was no way she was talking to me!

Haha, I call them dessert spoons too! I always have ever since DQ started making them for their Peanut Buster Parfaits. Who needs a long spoon to stir iced tea? That’s nonsense.

11. Katie says

Haha. The coupon is for “tasy treasures” and it was found in the middle of the cat litter. Ewww.

12. Danielle C. says

LOL I have thought the EXACT same thing while scooping cat poop.

Sadly I bought the same salad mix last week without realizing there are herbs in it…which means parsley. I despise parsley and ended up throwing half out.

Thank you appendix for always making me feel useful when compared to you.
    Thank you 21 year old undergrad for thinking I am only 23.
    Thank you freaky gym guy for pumping my heart rate up when you break out in song/scream out the word “patience” and drop your loaded barbell on the foor

14. Toni says

You’re hilarious. :)

If you’re close to a Double D (of the donut variety) check and see if they are participating in free donut day. It is here in Michigan and I am about to go get mine. In honor of National Donut day of course. :)

15. Shannon says

Fun post:)
    Thanks Panera for having such a delicious salad, chicken cob with avacado, 1/2 portions is perfect! No thanks Maryland weather, you stink with all the hot humid weather….ewwwwww.