Hello, I am having a very relaxing Sunday and decided to skip breakfast and lunch posting. But, I did make a How to Cut a Mango video. Yeah, I did a step-by-step guide last week, but some of you still had questions so here’s a quick video.
So now I have a How to Cut a Mango and a How to Cut a Watermelon video. If frozen yogurt needed cutting I’d be all over that too!
It’s time for Sunday Set Up where I try and set myself up for a good week!
Review of Last Week:
- Sunday: Easy strength exercise – Done
- Monday: Half Marathon – Laguna Hills Half and PR’d!!!
- Tuesday: Abs and 3 mile walk at the beach – I don’t think I did the abs that day
- Wednesday: Body Blast or Cycle – 4 miler instead
- Thursday: 4 miler, Abs – KB instead
- Friday: Cycle or Body Blast – Took a day of rest because of Half Saturday
- Saturday: Half Marathon – Fontana Half Marathon – PR’d Again!!!
Eating: Focus on Intuitive Eating, stress levels and energy. I’ve been eating a lot out of fatigue and stress lately. Plan dinners and snacks (when I don’t have a plan I def overdo it randomly). I will be blogging ALL my snacks for this week (starting tomorrow since I didn’t today). Track eats in my lil’ notebook.
>Didn’t blog my snacks. Was a little better with snacking, but still need to focus on this. Don’t want to dwell.
Life: Spend time catching up on my ridic inbox each day. Spend time organizing papers at home.
>Made a big dent on papers and inbox!
Sunday Set Up for 6/5/2011
Sunday:Rest. I am sore from the Half yesterday! I need rest.
Tuesday: KB or class depending on schedule
Wednesday: 6 miles
Thursday: Walk with my peep
Friday: Run and Abs (in Florida)
Saturday: 6 miles (in Florida)
Eating: No eating while standing. Focus on intuitive eating. Get enough sleep.
Oh, and the amazing pita pizza and cheesecake I’m eating as I type. But we’ll talk about that tomorrow