Jesus is probably busy with real problems so I’ll confess this stuff to you…(nataliedee.com)
2. I don’t feel like I belong in the category “healthy living blog”. I feel like I ‘get’ weight loss or at least former weight loss blogs like Roni’s more than any other kinds. I don’t know what category I fit into, but I don’t feel like I belong with those peeps.
3. If there are 2 clubs – a skinny one and a chubby one – I’d rather be in the chubby one. No matter what the scale says I’ll always be a chubby girl and I kinda like it like that.
4. I couldn’t sleep last night. I wanted to blame it on Vegas, but it was really that iced coffee I had at 5pm…
8. Even though I’m excited for Blogher (this weekend!!!) and HLS, I’m sad that I’ll be away from Ben 2 weekends in one month. Isn’t that sick? I don’t want to turn into Alexis from RHWOC, but yeah we are super big fans of each other.
***So, he’s joining me at Blogher after work! Love love.
During last week’s long run I thought, “Why am I doing this again?! I only meant to do 1 marathon and cross it off my list. This is my last one!”
10. A ton of awesome things are happening with the blog and my life and I am busy and overwhelmed and feel like I’m complaining, but I’m not! Promise. I’m thankful. I’m happy. Very happy, but also stressed.
Got anything to confess?