Trash TV Tuesday

I LOVE love love reality TV. It’s like reading blogs, you know if all the bloggers were super rich, always had hair & make-up and fought with each other…

So yesterday I got a double dose of fun when two of my favorites came back -

Basketball Wives bball wives thumb Trash TV Tuesday(image source)

and Bethenny Ever Afterskinny sangria thumb Trash TV Tuesday(image source)

Trash TV thoughts – I am sad that my fave B-ball wife, Evelyn is so mean to her former BFF. What is up with that?

And I don’t get why they’re all in NY. I like seeing the Miami backdrop better.

I.love.Bethenney.

In other fun news, RER is featured on a 10 Weight Loss Blogs You Should Follow list courtesy of Fitbie MSN

image thumb11 Trash TV Tuesday

Oh, and back to business…

Run: This morning I did a speed session (or tried to). 1 m warm up, 4 800s, .75 m cool down. I averaged a 7:44 pace on the first two, and 7:36 on the last two. Still need to get it up!

Eat: Protein Pumpkin Pancakes with a handful of oats. Just the Tip: I make at least 2 pancakes out of the batter (sometimes more). But, making 1 huge ‘cake will be very hard to flip.IMG 6698 800x533 800x533 thumb Trash TV Tuesday

Tip #2: Just eat ‘em as they’re done because pancakes get cold too fast!IMG 6704 800x533 800x533 thumb Trash TV Tuesday

Mid-morning I had a grapefruit and cashews as a snack. I’ve been craving grapefruit since a client told me citrus prevents cancer. It’s science. So I needed this.IMG 6615 800x600 thumb Trash TV Tuesday

Okay, I have a quick meeting at work then, a few clients tonight. I’m on a mission to catch up on email and sweep/mop before I have to be back at the gym this afternoon!

Did you watch any good TV last night? I know there are a ton of Bachelor fans out there, but anyone on my Bethenny, BBall Wives bandwagon?

Comments

1. Elizabeth says

I am obsessed with Bethenny! Last night was sooo good and this season looks like a good one! I also love Bball Wives and was thrown off by the whole Jennifer/Evelyn drama AND the move to NYC. Love the drama in that show!

I think that you and I would be perfect TV watching companions. When looking for random shows to pass the time, my go-to channels are Style, Bravo, We, E!, and TLC. I’ve finally seen all three parts of the RHOBH reunion (thank goodness). I’m sad that I missed Bethenney last night, though! Our stupid TV is having issues. I’m 1000% sure that it’ll be replayed on Bravo, though! YAY!

3. Krista says

I love Bethenny! I missed her, so glad she’s back on TV! And I love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, this past season was great!

I LOVE BETHANNY TOO!!! Except this season she looks absolutely crazy stressed. Not even very happy! Although it was just the first episode.
    Also, she has gotten sooo skinny. I think she is one of those who doesn’t eat when stressed.
    I wish that was my problem :)

I commented on your FB page under my real name, but we MUST continue TV Tuesdays! I want your take on Peggy vs. Alexa. Alexa is a dip, but I feel like Peggy went out of her way to antagonize her at Vicki’s party! Oh well, Peggy’s off the show anyways.

6. Julie Davis says

Congrats on the Top 10! Very much deserved! The only wives I watch are the ones in Beverly Hills. They seem to be the only ones with IQ’s above that of a rock and don’t spend the entire hour yelling at each other. We’re a big Netflix house like Lindsay.

7. Adrianna says

it was almost embarrassing how excited I was for Bethany’s return..li LOVE her. and it was a great hilarious episode!
    I love tv, so I indulge in all sorts of ridiculous drama. it’s great :)

I love trash reality TV. Although my tastes are more like Real World/Road Rules Challenges, Dance Moms, and every variation of Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, 16 & Pregnant and what not. So basically I’m still a preteen.