Hello! I woke up to find my Garmin dying so I decided to run without it this morning. 4 miles, easy. Next week starts my training for the Fontana Half and I’m thinking about doing a full marathon in August so this was the last of the easy days…
While I was running I thought about my March Goals. First, let’s review Feb…
February 2012 Goals:
1. Track like a little chu-chu train. Don’t eat junk. *I tracked via My Fitness Pal for a week or two, but have decided I’m a paper and pencil girl. So I got a notebook for the cause. I also have tried to keep junk out of the house (traveling and parties are another story.)
2. Create a workout plan with 1 speed session, 1 tempo, 1 LR and one Yoga class week. *I did a few speed and tempo runs, but only got to yoga once.
3. Finalize Race and Travel schedule for the year (because it already seems super crazy in June and not spread out evenly). *Almost done! I just have to finalize the 2 marathons I want to do.
March 2012 Goals:
1. Pre-plan and track with my new little Fitbook.
2. Stick to training plan. I build in easy days and rest days, so I shouldn’t be lazy on the other days.
3. March Madness goal = Nothing ate after eight. Keep working on breaking my worst habit
4. Stick to budget! I keep getting notices from Mint.com that I’ve went over. Busted!
5. Make my leap list with Ben!
February 2012 Review:
Favorite Run: IMS Half Marathon (In hindsight I feel like I learned a lot from this race.)
Favorite Eat: Triple D’s Chino Bandido
Fave post I want to Repeat: What I Learned From 4 Years of Blogging
Question: What are your March Goals?