November 2012 Highlights

No, I’m not talking about hair highlights (but they are on my brain since I really want them right now)…

I started my day with a 5 mile run and just couldn’t get into a groove. It was nice to turn around and head back home wlEmoticon smile17 November 2012 Highlights image thumb39 November 2012 Highlights

It’s the last day of November so I wanted to do a quick hello and share my favorite Run, Eat and Repeat from November 2012…

Favorite RunSanta Barbara Marathon!!! IMG 9097 800x600 thumb1 November 2012 Highlights

Favorite EatThanksgiving aka My Favorite Day of the Year!!!IMG 9393 800x533 thumb1 November 2012 Highlights

Favorite Post I’d like to RepeatRunner Holiday Gift Guiderace medal holder thumb November 2012 Highlights

Okay, I have work to do before I pack up, get some spray tan and head to Vegas! I’ll see you in a bit!!

Question: What is the best thing that happened in your world in November?

Comments

1. Sally says

After not being able to run the NYC marathon I was able to run the Philadelphia marathon through their last minute lottery and set a 31 minute PR! I broke 5 hours (4:57:01) it was the best day every! Oh and my sister in law bought me the run like a girl medal holder to cheer me up after having surgery on Tuesday! It’s a great nifty gift.

2. tina says

Made my first Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixins, including 2 homemade pies. Got a question for you, Monica, were the pure flows hard to get used after the ghost?

Well unfortunately the POTM didn’t workout so well for me. But I’ll be ready for next year.

We got to go home to E.Tx for Thanksgiving so that was the most memorable part of November. I also had giveaways galore on my blog- that was fun.

And I finally met some fellow military spouses here :) Making connections seem to be getting harder for this social butterfly- but whatev.. I have my online buds! LOL How sad is that?!

Have a great race Monica!

• Lea says

Never mind..found it. Sorry, chart seemed to be rearranged. Would have been sad not to log in last miles to meet my goal.

The best thing that happened in November for me was setting a new 22 minute PR in the half marathon. I’m still a little bit on a high from it, and it was November 3rd. In all, november has been a pretty great month.

5. Denise says

I want to shout out a HUGE THANK-YOU for your ” pile on the miles” challenge.
    While I did not have time to ever go back and log in on your spread sheet, I did set a goal of an average of 4 miles a day or 120 for NOvember AND I did it!! I clocked in at 120.33 miles and I feel fantastic about myself!

Thanks for being so motivating and inspirational. I’m shooting for 125 for December and my goal is to feel as healthy and fit after all of the Holiday Cheer as I feel right this minute!

6. Jenny says

I’m in Vegas now! This weekend will be my first half marathon ever! I was so excited to see that you and Skinny Rumner will be here too. I’m super slow, but am so excited to finish!

7. Shelly says

How is November over already? The best part of my month was having time off for the holiday and getting a raise and promotion at the beginning of the month. It was a good month!

8. Susan says

I’m late to this blog entry due to being out of the country but the thing I’m the most proud of in November was completing 3 half marathons in 14 days (plus a 5K later in the evening of one of those half marathons). That was quite an a complishment for this 47 year old/young, only been running for 4 years girl!