Sadly the 2012 Pile On the Miles Challenge is over. But, it was a HUGE success!
891 walkers and runners signed up to play. Together we completed 36,190.68 miles in 31 days!!! Impressive, right?!
The person with the most miles is Theresa Martin with 359.1! She wins a free pair of shoes from Running Shoes.com. Theresa, please email me within 48 hours to claim your prize or it’s going to the next runner up.
The Top 10 Pile on the Miles participants :
- Theresa Martin
- Jen Schomaker www.runnershoe.blogspot.com
- Jayne Fox
- Meg Chieffe
- Denesse Segura http://sprintrunjog.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie Anderson www.runlilmamarun.blogspot.com
- Jory Wamsley Http://jorystory.wordpress.com
- Sara Anderson lifeinbeantownusa.blogspot.com
- Stephanie Ellerman runhonrun.com
- Laura Kelly seelaurago.blogspot.com
Everyone else who participated and checked in every week was entered into 2 giveaways. Here are the winners for those prizes…
1. Pair of Brooks running shoes – Run Around Roo She finished the challenge with 36.3 Miles!!! Go go go!
2. Puma shoes and workout gear – Clare from Fitting It All In who finished the challenge with 59 miles!
Then, I ate dinner and went to sleep early. Whew! I needed that sleep so so bad. I cannot believe I how little sleep I got this weekend. Crazy.
This morning I woke up feeling like a new
man woman and ran 6 miles. It was slow, but felt great to move.
I busted out my Christmas plate for breakfast.
Question: Did Pile on the Miles help keep you chugging along this month? How do you plan to stay on track in December??