I’m pretty excited about the weekend because I have no plans except relaxin and eating.
Yes. I watched the new Honey Booboo episode. I like them. Part of it is that I have idealized small town living and I wish I could just pack it up and live somewhere like that (again, I know I’ve idealized it but still). And I feel like they’re self-accepting, which I appreciate. <- This is all super random, right?
Anyway… on to my
Here are the things I’m loving this week…
1. Pistachios! I am obsessed.
2. Grape Tomatoes from my lil non-gmo organic glitter smug patio garden.
3. Drowning everything in Sriracha. This still hasn’t changed.
4. Carrot cake fro-yo. I heard a rumor that some Ylands offer carrot shreds as a topping. Um, I’ll probably pass on that.
5. Cherry Lime Nuun. I’m all out!!! This is a tragedy and must be fixed at once. (You can buy Nuun online or at your local running store. I don’t think I have time to order it so I’ll probably hit up Road Runner Sports, only problem is it’s hard to find the Cola flavor in stores.)
6. This watermelon eating puppy.
7. Subtle eye shadow over the whole lid. I’m normally a crease color girl, but I’m digging this summer look.
9. Reader Katie sent me Calming Manatee yesterday and I think it changed my life. <- Click that link if you need a manatee to calm ya down today.
Question: What are you favorites this week?
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by the relaxin and eatin alliance. All opinions were forced upon me by cute puppies and manatees.