Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

This is my first Friday Favorites of 2013 because last week I was playing catch up after the holiday shenanigans.

And today I am somewhere in the world very far from Orange County…

i smile like this thumb Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

That is from Laguna Beach. LC! I miss you.

Okay. Back to the topic of the day…

Friday Favorites

Be a Bombshell Eyeliner. I got this new eye line from Glossybox and it’s a lot thicker than my usual liquid eyeliner. That scared me at first, but I’m loving it now!

red dress self picture thumb Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

Hydroxatone BB Cream with spf. I am digging this one right now.

Granola. Whenever I go to any store with bulk bins I get some granola for the road.

granola bulk bins thumb Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

Eyebrow Threading. It hurts more than waxing but waxing always burns my skin.

eyebrow threading thumb Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

My first Tom’s! I posted this Instagram the other day to share my sweater but got a few questions about the Tom’s instead. Surprisingly comfy, I love them.

my aztec wrap thumb Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

Question: What’s your favorite thing this week?

pin it button Friday Favorites–Thick Liquid Eyeliner and BB Cream

Comments

My favorite thing is my microsuade blanket this week. I bought it a few years ago on clearance at Target, and it’s the warmest, ugliest, but most comfy blanket I’ve ever had. As cold as it’s been all week, it’s been so nice to snuggle up with my fiance, my cat, and my brown microsuade blanket!

I love my Toms! I’ve been rockin’ my red Toms for a pop of color lately. My favorite things this week is my new road bike! I’m sad that we’re gonna have a super rainy weekend and won’t be able to go for a ride.

Love the eyeliner! Looks great on you!

A question about the Hydroxatone BB cream: Do you have sensitive skin? Mine gets incredibly sensitive in the winter and I have to switch up my entire skin care products. Am still trying to find a BB cream or tinted moisturizer that works.

4. april says

i have pink sparkly toms and i LOVE them! they’re so cute and comfy. =)

hope you’re having a great time in china!

5. Stephanie says

Oh my gosh, threading is the absolute best thing ever! I have been getting my eye brows threaded for years and will NEVER go back to waxing. Ever!

My favorite thing this week is a new workout partner. I have a friend that I have know for years just start working the same building I am in. He has never been one that has been too excited about fitness but this week he came to me and asked if he could join me at the gym. For him it may have been a little bit of a tough week, but it was great to have someone new to workout with.

I would much rather get my eyebrows threaded over waxing any day! I didn’t have my first threading experience until right before I made the move to Iceland and now I am wishing they would start up the trend over there, I am over plucking to tame these wild brows of mine!

I love eyebrow threading SO much more than waxing. I’ve had some serious burns from waxing that I can’t even cover up with makeup because nothing will stick to that area! Ridiculous. Imagine eyebrows with a white crayon outline around them on your face. Not a good look, haha.

Wow how crazy, I am in love with granola this week too!! I just cant get enough of it right now. I also just finished the book written by the founder of Toms. Great read, really inspiring, especially for anyone trying to start a business.

Enjoy your weekend!

xx
    Lisa

Awww I miss, LC! My favorite thing is Bedhead’s After Party, that I just started using to tame those fly aways that stick up all over my head.