Time for Confession! Me first…
1. Sometimes when I type my name I type “Monican”
Okay, a lot of times.
2. Sizzler is my favorite restaurant. This goes back and forth between Whole Foods and Sizzler. You know I’m super high-low when it comes to food and fashion <- I feel like I’ve already told you this, but I really want Sizzler this week.
3. I spelled my best friend’s last name wrong at some point on a security question and now I can’t change my password!! (That’s pretty bad.)
4. I made my Apple Oat Bars today and subbed out apple sauce for the nut butter, and subbed protein powder for the brown sugar, and chopped instead of grated the apples. Oh, and I added 1/2 cup of almond milk (because protein powder can really dry stuff out in baking).
Okay. Is that still even the same recipe??!?!
My confession is: I ate 3.
Okay maybe 4. With almond butter.
5. I did this to my cat.
6. And my worst offense… I got cable back. I couldn’t help it!!! I was miserable. TV is my only fren.
How I am justifying this:
- I re-worked created a budget to make sure it was a good choice.
- I work from home and have 0 human interaction most of the time so I really need Giada to eat lunch with me.
- I missed Pumpkin from HoneyBooBoo.
- The cable installer guy said they put some kind of block thing to prevent people from stealing cable and that’s why it’s hard to get channels with the antenna.
Question : Now you go!
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!