Hello! Happy Friday!! How did this week seem so long when it was only a 4 day work week? Luckily it’s been a great week full of amazing food and fun and love and super HOT weather. But I prefer hot to cold any day.
Vegas is so hot I’m thinking about shaving him. Anyone want to help?
Even though the weather is nothing like Fall in SoCal… it’s that time. It’s Pumpkin everything time!! Are you excited? Hey, if I had to be called pumpkin head once or twice in my life I feel like I earned the right to love this season!
1. Apparently Pumpkin Spice Protein Shakes are a thing! I am dying to order some and make it epic with some almond milk, extra pumpkin spice and granola. (I’m already dreaming about it.)
2. I wanted a sweet treat the other day, but didn’t have a lot of things at home. So I threw together some Pumpkin Spice Almonds and am now officially addicted.
Pumpkin Spice Almonds Recipe
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 Tb Pumpkin Pie Spie
- 1.5 Tb Sugar or Stevia
- dash salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil or nonstick spray
Directions: Heat pan, add oil, toss in almonds and spices. Toast and mix well. Eat all of them as you assess if you put enough spice. Tip: If you’re using roasted almonds you can also place everything in a microwave safe bowl to heat oil and mix through.
3. My favorite person. I love her.
4. Rompers. It’s the least fabric thing to wear.
5. RnR Las Vegas Half or Full Marathon Discount Code: RUNEATREPEAT
Question: What’s your favorite thing this week?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!