Since it’s Cinco de Mayo and Meatless Monday I thought I’d roll it all together in a flour tortilla and make a blog burrito – combining the two!
But first I need to give myself a little pat on the butt back because I went to yoga today!! Ommmmmm.
I always feel so much better when I go. I am determined to make this a weekly commitment! It’s good for me.
In other pat on the back news… I had a carton of ice cream in my shopping cart today and I put it back. Don’t get me wrong – I’m PRO ice cream. But, I need to clean up my diet and I’ve been slipping.
See also: I’m typing this as I eat cereal.
Anyway. Your local Monican is ready to share her favorite recipes that are Mexican (like me) and Meatless (like me on Mondays).
My Favorite Vegetarian Mexican Recipes:
1. Paloma – skinny cocktail. For when you’re too lazy or drunk to work a blender and make a margarita.
2. Tofu Tacos – only two ingredients to make the ‘meat’ and it’s so good!
3. Chile Relleno Casserole. Confession: I like this better than ‘real’ chile rellenos.
6. Black bean and corn salad – great for a BBQ or potluck! It’s not an authentic Mexican dish, but it involves salsa which means you can scoop it up with chips, which means you’ll need a margarita to wash it down…
7. Black bean and Corn Tostada – video!
Question: What’s your favorite Mexican dish?
What’s your favorite Mexican drink?
Who’s your favorite Mexican Blogger?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!