So Chandra tagged me last week and since I’m a bad blogger I haven’t wrote my list. Sorry Chandra! Anyways here it is along with the guidelines.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger, to let them know they have been tagged.
Weird stuff about me Round 2:
1. I get attached to people/places/things really fast. For example we were going to a new church and it was our 2nd time and they announced that the lead guitar/singer guy was moving away and going to a new church and I was devastated. I did not know this guy, but I just thought it was so sad for everyone. I do this with a lot of things.
2. I call my mom by her first name and that’s weird because we have a very good and traditional mother-daughter relationship, but I just think it’s funny to me and annoying to her so I do it anyways.
3. I don’t watch scary movies because I never forget them and then I am scared forever. We just went camping and all I could think about at night was The Blair Witch Project.
4. Every time I go to the movies and see a good female actress I want to be an actress. It looks like a fun job and it seems so glamorous. I think living so close to L.A. has had a bad effect on me.
5. I always make the same wish whenever I am wishing on a star/wishing well/candles/whatever. And I’m not going to tell you what I wish, but I hope it comes true. I told the BF I would tell him on my deathbed, maybe.
6. I went to school for broadcast journalism and I have a pretty good resume tape that I should put up here to show you guys, but I think that would be lame and embarrassing. Now I am thinking about a little bit of a career switch and going back to school.