I’ve been tagged by Simple and Divine! Yeah for me my first tag
Here are the rules as I understand them:
RULES: (1) Link your tagger(s) and post these rules
(2) Share 5 unknown Facts about yourself
(3) Pay it forward! Link 5 more bloggers and include their names in your post
(4) Leave them a comment on their blog and let them know that they’ve been tagged
My 5 Facts:
1. I am a red-headed Mexican. For real. My mom and dad are both Mexican and I was born with fair skin and super red hair. It’s natural folks. If you have the nerve to ask about the carpet, I will have the nerve to answer. Maybe even show you if you’re lucky. Just kidding. What is my deal today?
Anyways, I am some kind of freak-of-nature. Most people don’t believe that I am 100% Mexican, not just half or something. But, let’s be honest – this kind of booty isn’t made for white girls. Seriously though, there must be some Spanish blood in my genes, but I’ve never done the family tree thing. I know most of my old time Mexican family had some money and were light skinned so they might have had some “good times” with the Spanish Conquistadors – if you know what I mean wink wink.
2. I am crazy. What do you expect for some girl who claims to be a red-headed Mexican and grew up in the get-toe? Woo woo. Not really, well may be. But, I did get a tattoo when I was 19 years old. I went by myself and didn’t tell anyone that I was going except my BF at the time. It’s a flame on my hip. I do stuff like that. And people are always telling me, “You’re crazy” or “Go away crazy,” stuff like that.
3. I went to private/Catholic school from 1st through 12th grade. So, I am a whore.
No, but I think it did make me a little weird. I went to school with the same 38 or so people from 1st to 8th grade. Then, my high school graduating class was under 300. I had 12 years of Religion as a class every week. I should know the Bible front to back, but I’m embarrassed to say I don’t. It doesn’t matter if you believe in it or not, if you’re studying it for 12 years it should have stuck with you right? I might be slightly learning disabled now that I think about it.
4. I don’t drink unless I am going to get totally wasted. I think alcohol is a waste of calories for casual drinking. I have been trying to get into wine, but that’s been slow moving. So, I don’t really drink that much, but if I do –watch the heck out! (I mean that in a fun way.) On that note, please let me know if you find any pics of me on the ‘net in a “compromising position”.
5. I have a 2 younger brothers. One of them is 3 years younger than me (Michael), the other is 17 years younger than me (Matt). That is crazy. So, it’s like I have a kid. I take care of him like he’s mine. I lecture my mom on the things she’s doing wrong with him and everything. I’m sure she appreciates that. He’s my little 1st grade friend and I love him!
Now, I am supposed to tag 5 peeps. It looks like everyone has already been tagged though. If you have already been tapped don’t worry about it! I’m going to take a shot and tag these guys: Kath, Laura, Adriel, Pickles and your mom.