Eggs on Tuesday

The day started with a chilly run. Well, it wouldn’t have been chilly if I would have had long sleeves on, but it looked warm before I got outside. Oh well. I was going to do a speed run, but I need to find a new route because it’s not working where I am now.

I got an email that my early class was canceled. Yes! This means I don’t have to eat yogurt bowls while driving Smile  I’m sure my fellow commuters are happy about that.

This means I had time to make eggs. Bagel with pumpkin cream cheese and PB & PB on the side.

IMG_4031

I’m digging eggs for breakfast, but don’t get to have them enough during the week. This was super satisfying.

IMG_4035

Toe nail update: It’s like a loose tooth – still hanging on, but still holding on too much to rip off. It hurts when I try to wiggle it. I’m going to put it under my pillow when it finally falls off. Is there a toe nail fairy?

IMG_4037

A year ago today I visited Connecticut…

Monica does Connecticut and Portable Restroom

Worlds apart, huh.

Question: Do you remember when you lost your first tooth?

Me: I was a late bloomer. I remember my Kindergarten teacher giving you a special tooth shaped box when you lost your first tooth. You put your tooth in it and then put it under your pillow.

Well, I didn’t lose my first tooth under after kindergarten was over Sad smile I was sad. But, my mom was a teacher at my school and asked my K teacher for a tooth shaped box. It was a big deal to me Smile

Comments

Yes–I was one of the last in my class to lose a tooth! It was in first grade, we were all on the floor watching a movie in school and it just fell out; one of the great moments of my life ha. After that my dad pulled the loose ones out; I swear I never felt a thing. Hope I have his gentle touch for my kids’ sake!

2. Ella says

I was a late bloomer too – I didn’t lose my first one until second grade.
    Sad but true – I remember when I lost my first toe nail as well. 8th grade – month into starting pointe. Ahhh, the memories.

Jealous your early class was canceled! Sometimes for my 9 AM class I put oatmeal in a solo cup and eat it on the bus to my main campus. So college.

I lost my first two teeth on the same day. =) But I don’t really remember when it was, just it happening – at my grandparent’s house.

I look forward to the day when my number of lost toenails passes my number of lost teeth… I’m on 4 so far. =)

4. Ella says

That’s so cute about the tooth box, I love it! My dad was a dentist, you would think I would have had something like that but no… we were old school in my house :)

I have absolutely no memories of anything tooth-related. My niece lost her first tooth really early though. I’m not even sure if she was quite 4 yet.

6. Kianni says

I remember losing my first tooth quite vividly. I was in 2nd grade and we were out in the playground. It fell out (finally after every other kid lost a tooth already) and I dropped it. Somewhere on the asphalt. Blended in quite well. Next thing I remember is a bunch of little kids crawling on the ground looking for my tooth, lol. One found it, and gave it to me. My mom said I was super lucky they actually found it among all the rocky little asphalt bits Then I got to go to the office and get one of those little treasure chests ^_^