Body For Life Day 1

Okay, after the trial and tribulations of sickness and traveling this is my first day on Body For Life. It’s going to be a challenge since I don’t have any groceries and am out all day taking a CPR class, but I cannot postpone this any longer!

I’ll be posting weight updates on my Weight loss page. I know some of you come to RER for my random BS and some of you come for weight loss stuff. If it’s not your thing, please don’t check out that tab. And please don’t judge me for my efforts to lose weight.   I hope we can still be friends wlEmoticon smile4 Body For Life Day 1

I’m thinking my workout plan will be:

Sunday: Run

Monday: Strength

Tuesday: Run and/or KB

Wednesday: Strength

Thursday: Run and/or KB

Friday: Run

Saturday Rest

I’m running instead of doing the interval workouts since I have an exciting race calendar for 2011!

**This is subject to change at any time based on gym classes, travel and other (like today).

I started the day with Jillian’s 30 Day Shred. I really don’t have time for a “real”  run or workout at the gym since I’m rushing off to a CPR class very early this morning. (I also  have to drop Ben off at work before heading to it.)

Breakfast was a protein shake and PB toast. I hope to pick up a protein bar at some point for mid-morning.IMG 5945 thumb Body For Life Day 1

Have a good day!

Comments

I am so excited to follow your BFL!!! Jillian kills me every time! Good luck with your busy day!

2. Lisa says

I have wanted to try BFL for a while and don’t eat a lot of meat so I was skeptical. I’m looking forward to following your journey on it and hope to get inspired to try it too. Good luck!

3. Emily says

Monica! Go, girl, go! I did click over to the weight loss tab and check it out — I like following along with you because we are about the same build and our “goal” weight is the same. It’s great to see someone who’s in the same place as I am (body-wise — you are definitely a more accomplished runner than I am) and I can’t wait to see your results! I am starting my first half marathon traning program on Saturday (I’ve done 5Ks and 10Ks, but this distance is uncharted territory for me!). And I LOVE how big you are smiling in your “before” pic!

Thank you Emily! I know it takes all kinds, but it’s always nice to hear from someone who “gets me”. Good luck on your running!

And I think everyone should smile big in their Before pic!

Im rooting for you Monica!! I know you will do great with the BFL and Im excited to watch your progress or read about it!

Have a great day! xoxo

My two cents are that based on your pictures, you look fantastic and don’t need to lose an ounce. But I hope you have good luck with body for life, I’ve heard great things about it!

Good luck with starting BFL! I’m very impressed and know it’s a challenge to start something new, especially in the midst of being so busy. I’m excited to follow along and I know that you’re going to do great and see results.

7. Jennifer says

Good luck on BFL! I’m interested in how it works for you-thanks for having the weight loss section as well and your daily blog.

I have two fitness goals this year. 1) complete a Bikram yoga 30 day challenge-I’m currently on day 17! and 2) run my first full marathon. Your blog definitely keeps me motivated!

You are the cutest thing I have ever seen. I could sop you up with a biscuit. Also, the hair–totally jealous of your mane! Love the blog. Love your story. Get after it girlfriend.