Another Long Sleeve

This morning I took the newest addition to my race shirt collection out for a test drive. IMG 8128 thumb Another Long Sleeve

This is the Surf City Marathon shirt – long sleeve, wick wear, dark blue. I don’t like that it’s long sleeve since the majority of the year I wear short. But I do like that it is gender specific – this is a Women’s shirt, they had Men’s/Unisex too. The difference between the Unisex and Women’s = the W’s was slimmer fitting and V-neck.

IMG 8125 thumb Another Long Sleeve

Breakfast was quick because I have an early morning meeting – yogurt, bagel, coffee.

IMG 8134 thumb Another Long Sleeve

Question of the Day: When am I going to stop getting pimples?!?!

Can I walk around with my finger like this all day? Hmmmmm…

IMG 8141 thumb Another Long Sleeve

pin it button Another Long Sleeve

Comments

1. Maren says

haha I don’t know!! I never notice pimples on people!! I love your hair, too, the bangs are so pretty like that!!

Dude. Story of my life. My face can get out of control! I blame stress…

I like the look of the women’s technical shirts. I have a long torso, so it looks like I’m wearing a crop top. Not cool. …anymore, at least.

Ugh, I feel you on the pimple thing. I’m certain I won’t stop until menopause when the hormone well runs dry. I’m 34, took Accutane twice (and according to those commercials will probably end up with ulcerative colitis or ibs!) and I still break out.

I hate that I have to buy stuff for acne AND wrinkles.

4. Lisa says

I turned 40 last year and I still deal with pimples. It’s better than it was in my young thirties, which was the worst, but I say enough already!

It’s too bad you’re not a fan of that shirt, it looks perfect!

I haven’t found anything to help with pimples. I’ve even considered ordering ProActive

The shirt is nice but I’m in the northeast where I wear long sleeve 80% of the time. Good color and nice fit! I just got a pimple too, my 1st in a year. I thought mid-thirties would be the end of it.

I wish I could get a good long sleeve tech t at a race…i can’t stand the cotton ones..ekkk…

Oh, and I just found out today that I got a live blogger spot for FitBloggin 11…so excited!!!!

A live blogger is one who sits in on a session and blogs about it..live..there will be one of us in every session. They put up an request for live bloggers, offering a ticket to the whole day in exchange for live blogging. I acctually didn’t think I would get picked but I did and I am so excited!!!

Yes, we get to meet!! YAY!! I don’t know if we get to attend all weekend or not but I am hoping so!!

Ok, now I’m concerned…some of your comments were from people saying they didn’t get many pimples as a teenager and now they get them…well I’m a teenager and I hardly ever get pimples!!! AH! But I love the race shirt; race shirts are sometimes 90% of the reason I want to do a race. :)