Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Someone call Dr. Drew…dr drew thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

because I’m addicted to iced coffee.IMG 9728 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Actually, I don’t know that I want to be cured. I am going to take Charlie Sheen’s attitude and say I’m winning…charlie sheen of iced coffee thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

But, I’m not winning at making the actual drink – I was in such a frenzy to make iced coffee this morning that I may have broken our coffee maker wlEmoticon sadsmile3 Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Maybe my body is a little confused to be back on West coast time? I dunno.

All I know is, when I went to check on the coffee it wasn’t coming out of the spout. I opened up the top and realized all the water and coffee grounds were creating a pool inside the maker, but wasn’t draining out.IMG 9720 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Turns out I forgot the basket!!! Major fail. IMG 9723 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced CoffeeI have to try and clean it out, but I’m not sure how since those parts are not removable.

Vegas just stared at me, silently judging this whole debacle. I hope CPS (Cat Protective Services) doesn’t come take him away.

IMG 9730 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Since yesterday’s 10 miler was kinda sorta my long run for the weekend I took today as a Rest Day from running and did Jillian’s 6 Week Six Pack for some exercise.

Then, it was time for breakfast!

I made an egg wrap with laughing cow cheese, Lawry’s salt and ketchup.

IMG 9736 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Wrapped in my last Flat Out.

IMG 9738 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

I would have paired this with some fruit, but we don’t have any. We are in desperate need of produce, so I’m headed to the store next.

IMG 9743 thumb Charlie Sheen of Iced Coffee

Monday Mini-Goals for 3/7/11:

1. Get a tempo run and long run done – then STRETCH!

2. Read 5 chapters of my book

3. Focus on Intuitive Eating

Question: What’s your biggest goal for the week?

Comments

Is carb loading an acceptable goal? Because that’s my main activity this week. Eating lots of carbs and drinking tons of water. :)

2. Jessica says

Oh charlie sheen, do you know sirus xm radio created a station called ” tigerblood radio” when the media frenzy began ? lol insane

I don’t know if you have answered this question before, but how do you make your eggs so fluffy? mine never turn out like that lol

I actually microwave them and they totally expand!

My mom used to make the best fluffy eggs by whipping them up really well with milk before pouring them in the pan.

• Jessica says

you can also if you dont have milk…add water and then beat the crap out of them before you cook them…instant fluffyness.

3. Kate says

If you’re the Charlie Sheen of iced coffee, does that make Ben and Vegas your goddesses? :)

My goal this week is to break out of this funk I’ve been in (I blame the Ohio weather) and get back to working out daily and eating healthfully…oh yea, and I have to finish, er, start my capstone paper for my PA program…oops!

4. Marcee ..... ILLINOIS says

Hysterical entry! Everything. CS ref, coffeepot + grounds, (looks depressing) Vegas + CPS + whatevs funnies I omitted. Question: Monica …. (just curious) why did you stop at TacoB? Fruit smoothie!!! Very tasty. (They do use toooo much sodium in their food/veggie preps though.)

Why did I stop at Taco Bell?
      It’s really the only fast food place I would eat and it was after 10pm here and I was hungry :)

I’m very picky about my smoothies and can’t get them out any more.