New Garmin Strap

My Garmin strap broke last week and Ben managed to make it “wear-able” until my new strap came in the mail. But, it did pinch my skin when I used it. IMG 9805 thumb New Garmin Strap

Luckily, the new velcro wrist band I ordered came yesterday and I was able to switch it out before today’s run!

IMG 9803 thumb New Garmin Strap

Much better wlEmoticon smile14 New Garmin Strap

IMG 9807 thumb New Garmin Strap

Run: I did an easy 5 miles after stalling too long. Busted! Since I stalled I had a piece of PB bread before going.

Breakfast was a bagel with PB&J, apple and a green smoothie.

IMG 9810 thumb New Garmin Strap

I think my blender is on it’s last whirl because it was having a hard time with my smoothie today.

In the mix: Ice, almond milk, protein powder, chia seeds, spinach

IMG 9814 thumb New Garmin Strap

Question: *Would you give your cat up for adoption if he barfed on your bed?

IMG 9818 thumb New Garmin Strap

I’ll take a “Yes” or “No” answer…

*PETA: this is a joke.

Comments

Uh, what the hell do you feed that cat? Mustard?

My husband would say “Yes, the cat goes” if that happened. As someone who cleans up a lot of dog and baby vomit, I’d put some plastic sheets on the bed under my normal sheets and tell the cat to go for it. Because cats are contrary little buggers and that would make sure it never happened again.

2. Tiffany says

I want that PB&J bagel!!
    Ehh, our dogs have done a lot worse, trust me… I think you can forgive him this once. ;)

Eww, I can’t believe you put a picture of that there! I hate cat puke, sometimes I’d wake up in the middle of the night because my cat was doing that. Not cool!

No, I’d keep the cat! My cat once had (get ready gag) impacted anal glands and expressed them on our bed!! I called into the work the next morning, just to get to the laundromat and get the comforter washed!!!

LOL! Trust me, I understand cat puke far better than I wish I did. I have a diabetic cat though, and he gets shots twice a day, so I have a really, really high tolerance for Annoying Cat Behavior. :)

Yeah no one tells you before you become a cat owner that when they get a hairball, they barf all over. And of course our cats never do it in just one spot, but like 3, and always on the carpet or our newly recovered chairs! But I still love them, I have just had to find ways to clean it up. For that white bedding, can I recommend both Oxyclean and this powder you can buy with tie dye powders called white wash, it works wonders!

My dog likes to puke and it grosses me OUT!!!! I don’t know what is worse, the noises he make leading up to the vomitting, or the actual nastiness what he finally hacks it up!! What kind of bagels do you eat and what kind of peanut butter do you use. I think I might start going for bagels or something rather than my ‘Wonder Light Bread’ that is basically enough to sustain a 2 month old ;)

8. Marcie says

My dog puked on my purse and i guess it dried over night because I didn’t notice until I got to work. I had to throw the purse out…

No, but I probably would if she barfed on my white carpet EVERY DAY. I;m just kidding. that never happens. ever. :-P

Dontcha wish you could toilet train cats?

on my bed, no? as long as it’s on the cover and not the mattress, which has a cover, but still.

on my running shoes? heck yes. bye bye kitty. peta can call me.