Ben Is Better

I worked 4 to 8pm today, so I packed a snack in between clients since that’s my usual hungry time. I can’t decide if I love or hate this bar. I got this from the HLS swag bag, but had tried it before. The chocolate flavor is delicious, but the consistency is stale (it’s not just a stale bar as I’ve tried them before).IMG 8339 800x533 thumb Ben Is Better

By the time I got home I was super hungry and threw together someone that wouldn’t require cooking. I made this Amy’s meal that’s been living in the depths of my freezer for a while.IMG 8325 800x533 thumb Ben Is Better

I threw gently placed it on top of a salad with some spaghetti and peanut dressing. Random, but tasty.IMG 8318 800x533 thumb Ben Is Better

I think we’ve established that Ben is better than me. But in case you need further proof, Vegas was dirty (he takes after his mom and lacks proper hygiene skills). I just thought, “So sad to have such a dirty cat…”

Ben thought, “I should clean this filthy animal that sleeps in my bed.” And he did.IMG 8337 800x533 thumb Ben Is Better

Even though I don’t like when people post “Nom nom nom” in reference to eating. I love this picture and have to share…lost my leg in nom thumb Ben Is BetterHa!

I’m either going to attack the watermelon or have a little cereal for a night cap. See ya later.

pin it button Ben Is Better

Comments

HAha, aww, I wouldn’t say Ben is better than you…you two just compliment each other so well. You come together and make one phenomenal force!

I have to give Amy’s credit..my husband actually likes the pizza. I never thought that would happen.

Love the picture at the end. I am not a fan of the word “nom” but how could someone resist posting that…lol

I am so glad to know that I’m not the only person who doesn’t like the ‘nom nom nom.’ I don’t know what it is but it drives me crazy when people say/type/text that about food!

So I’m going to tell a dirty story, everyone cover their eyes…

Nom nom nom is a running joke in our home because once, during, um, “husband and wife time” I looked down there and said “nom nom nom” because that’s what it looks like (don’t act like you never thought it). I couldn’t stop laughing for well over 20 minutes.

It’s a good thing my Ben is better than me, because he didn’t get mad.

Aw, he’s not “better” he’s just taking care of the two precious people in his life [an impress you] :) I wish I could say the same for my Dear, our poor fish swam around in murky water for weeks because he “never had time!”

Am’s is a go-to whenever I’m looking for a simple supper- it totes counts as homemade if you add your own touch, right?! haha

Amy’s gf df burrito is one of my faves, but oh my gosh their roasted veggie pizza is THE best. Who knew a pizza could taste sooo good without cheese? Certainly not I until I tried it! Caramelized onion sauce is too damn good.