Oh my gosh! Chiara left a comment on my Cinco De Mayo Half Marathon Recap that I got 3rd place in my age group. Now I wish I would have really pushed it to at least report a 1:49 on the board…
Sunday Set Up:
M: Strength and stretch
F: 4 miles, Abs
M: Salsa Chicken
W: Salmon Patties or Burgers
TH: Frittata or Breakfast for dinner
Sat: Out? Grill
Search me Sunday – the searches that brought unsuspecting internet browsers to RER:
1. “how many calories will i burn running”
2. “addicted to sugar just ate sugar”
3. “wearing running clothes when not running”
Yep. Wait, is that wrong?!
4. “kashi go lean crunch is too hard to eat”
5. “shower together to save water images”
Hey, hey, hey we try to keep those off the internet
Question: How’d you set yourself up for a good week?
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!