Sunday Set Up

Oh my gosh! Chiara left a comment on my Cinco De Mayo Half Marathon Recap that I got 3rd place in my age group. Now I wish I would have really pushed it to at least report a 1:49 on the board…image thumb4 Sunday Set Up

Sunday Set Up:

• M: Salsa Chicken
  • T: Burritos
  • W: Salmon Patties or Burgers
  • TH: Frittata or Breakfast for dinner
  • F: Stir-fry
  • Sat: Out? Grill

Search me Sunday – the searches that brought unsuspecting internet browsers to RER:

1. “how many calories will i burn running”

Well, I burned almost 1300 during the half marathon today!image thumb5 Sunday Set Up

2. “addicted to sugar just ate sugar

I’m sitting here craving fro-yo, so I can’t really help ya…IMG 0557 thumb1 Sunday Set Up

3. “wearing running clothes when not running

Yep. Wait, is that wrong?!

4. “kashi go lean crunch is too hard to eat

Agreed.

5. “shower together to save water images

Hey, hey, hey we try to keep those off the internet wlEmoticon winkingsmile3 Sunday Set Up

Question: How’d you set yourself up for a good week?

Comments

LOL, I would freak out if I was in the shower with someone else, considering how I shower without my contacts and I am blind!

LOL! Funny searches! I love Sunday Set Up. I set up by going to the grocery store, and pulling together some items for dinner this week. I’m trying to move away from processed and fast foods. So, far? I ‘m pretty happy with the small changes I’ve been making. Baby steps, right? Here’s a great week! XOXO

I love your Sunday SetUp! What a great way to mentally prepare for the week ahead! I have tried many different ways and have never been able to stick to a set up plan, so my “set up” this week is paying chicken out for supper tonight, then winging it. Thanks!

After a weekend of eating like CRAP, I am setting myself up for a good week by starting with a session with my trainer. Hopefully, that will kick things off right and I can continue the momentum into the rest of the week.

The Kidless Kronicles

5. jennifer says

I ran my first half marathon on Sunday and did fairly well (for me!) So that started my week off on a high note!

I set my week off on the right foot by eating froyo every Sunday night. I’m not kidding when I tell you the owner of the place was worried when I didn’t show up last night and asked my friend if I died. This could be a bad week.

How are you liking the Body Media Fit again? Do you find that it’s giving you more or less accurate numbers? I’m considering buying one of these or a Bodybugg (sp?) to better track my overall daily deficit but I’m not sure which one is supposed to be better…