Hello and Happy Monday!
I pretty much avoided the computer all weekend so I have a lot of work to do today! Luckily, I realized Monday would be busy and I thawed some chicken last night. I dumped it in the crockpot and dinner tonight is done!
After breakfast I hit the pool for a few laps. I went to Pam’s master swim class, but did my own thing. I do need to work on form and drills, but I just wanted to swim 200 meters in a row to see how it felt. Well, it was hard! (Which only makes me realize how much I really need to work on form and breathing!!) But I did it.
Women’s Health Magazine has a bunch of different playlists for workout motivation at that link.
Desiree Davila’s Playlist:
- Andrew Bird – Imitosis
- Okkervil River – For Real
- Various Artists – Take Lots With Alcohol
- Sunny Day Real Estate – 8
- The Velvet Underground – Run Run Run
- Of Montreal – The Repudiated Immortals
- Saves The Day – Take Our Cars Now!
- The Pixies – Here Comes your Man
- Ramones – Beat On The Brat
- Dramarama – Anything, Anything
- Bob Dylan – Meet Me In The Morning
- Outkast – Rosa Parks
Here is a link to the playlist on Rhapsody. (You can get a free 30 day trial to check out out.) No guarantee that running with this playlist will help you run a 2:22 marathon though…
Winner of the Brooks Pure Project Shoes: Jeni who said, “The Pure Flow look amazing! I would love to try out those shoes!”
Question: What’s your song of the day?
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!