Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

Hi, how’s it going?

This morning I did an easy 6 miler with music… until my headphones broke. Boo. But, I am excited about my new long sleeve tech tee from the Surf City Mary. You know I need to bundle up here in SoCal wlEmoticon winkingsmile2 Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and BeyonceIMG 0884 800x600 thumb Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

I have been pretty busy lately and have been using my crockpot once a week to help save on cooking time.

On Monday I made Crockpot Salsa Chicken (<- that is a ridiculous, yet informative post). crock pot salsa chicken thumb Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

And last night I used the leftovers to make Enchilada Casserole. A few instagramers and tweeties asked for a recipe, but there isn’t really one. image thumb6 Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

I just layer the following in a casserole:

• corn tortillas
  • mushrooms
  • salsa (or enchilada sauce)
  • cheese
  • Run Eat RepeatIMG 0864 600x800 thumb Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

IMG 0871 800x600 thumb Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

Then, I bake it at 350 until everything is hot and melty. IMG 0873 600x800 thumb Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

Serve with some veggies and wine because life is short. image thumb7 Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

Or some Old Milwaukee if you’re trying to class it up.

And just in case you missed it because you were drinking OM – here is a replay of Beyonce’s Half Time show. Because I adore her hair and her booty and Jay Z…

Question: Do you like:

1. Crockpots?

2. Will Ferrell?

3. Beyonce?

pin it button Love Enchilada Casserole,Long Sleeves, Will and Beyonce

Comments

1. Tracy says

Love crockpots! I add a can of black beans and a can of cornrows my salsa chicken. The first night I serve over rice and then I wrap the mixture in tortillas for leftovers. I also love Will Ferrell. I am planning on dressing up like Ricky Bobby for the NC Half at Charlotte Motor Speedway! Love your blog

2. Tara says

What time do you head out for your runs in the morning, before work, that its daylight?
    I am in Boston, its not light out until…640? And by that time I need to be in the shower…I cannot wait for day light savings so I can run in day light!!!

love, love, love my Crock, salsa (and BBQ & Beer) chicken!

It depends on the day, sometimes I go out early before the sun, sometimes I stall it. Today I actually got back, ate, checked email and then took that pic so it was a little later :)

3. Angelica says

LOVE crockpots. didn’t know what I was missing until I moved in with my roommates and turns out they have one! Not a huge fan of will ferrell but LOVE Beyonce. She’s so fierce!

Love Beyonce’s Amazing dance moves.. if only i could move that way!!! and I have a love affair with my crockpot. It loves that I am lazy and I love that it cooks :) perfect relationship

Super Love my crockpot although I don’t use it as much as I should.
    Mostly Love Will Ferrell – Elf will always be my favorite.
    Don’t Love Beyonce (sorry folks) – I find her to be more Sasha Full-of-Herself than Sasha Fierce. Liked her better when she was with Destiny’s Child. But she does have great hair.

I just happen to love all 3 of those things AND I love long sleeve t’s. I’d much rather wear a long sleeve t than a hoodie – not sure why, but I know what I like.

… and her camel toe? Just kidding… Just one hell of a crotch shot from where that clip paused.

Crock pots are awesome. Unfortunately, I never use one because I’m afraid of my lab getting to curious during the day while we’re gone.

8. Kristy says

I’m making a total of 4 dinners in the crock pot this week. I love them and so does my family. Last night was a chicken and bean stew. Tomorrow is pot roast!

Just started reading your blog and I love it!
    I love ALL three: Beyonce is gorgeous, Will Ferrell makes me chuckle (especially old school SNL Will Ferrell), and CrockPots keep my family fed.

Love crockpots (but hate when people call it slow cookers). Looooove! I use mine at least once a week. For sure.

Omg. Love Will Ferrell. So funny. Him in Wedding Crashers craaaacks me up!

Meh. Take or leave Beyonce. She is freaking ripped though.

11. Jessie says

I love crockpots, Will Ferrell, and Beyonce! I think she killed it for the halftime show.

Salsa chicken is my favorite dinner for the crockpot! My husband and I love it and sometimes we put it in a tortilla. It’s a sloppy mess but good. I will have to try the enchilada for the leftovers too sounds yummy.