Grocery Haul and Spicy Sabra Hummus at Costco

Since I was out of town last weekend the fridge was pretty bare. I hit up Trader Joe’s on Monday for essentials, but today I did a big grocery haul at Costco.

I was pretty excited to see my local Costco is carrying a new flava of Sabra – Spicy! Yes. Supremely Spicy Hummus from Sabra

My Costco Grocery List:

• Tilapia
  • Sushi
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Chicken breasts
  • Sunblock
Costco Grocery List for healthy foodsCostco Grocery List for healthy foods

And beers of Mexico because I can’t go two posts without mentioning my peeps Winking smile

Costco Grocery List for beer

Costco sushi for dinner because I’m not fancy…

Costco sushi

And I totally scored a few plates from the 99 when I went looking for something else. Added bonus: they had good dark chocolate! I can’t show you a pic because it’s MIA Winking smile

plates for food blogger

After work I took a walk with SkinnyRunner who was in Boston for the Marathon. It’s sad that something bad happening makes you realize how important people are to you. She is home safe and I love her.

skinnyrunner runs home

Question: Did you text someone you love today?

Do it now Smile

Comments

I’m so fancy I used to go on dates to Costco. Their samples rock my world. I’m always trying to find the perfect balance between the most samples and the least amount of crowds.

I think anyone who doesn’t eat sample at Costco is sick! …mentally, not cool like the kids are saying.

I text someone I love everyday! Usually two or three minimum! Sometimes I even text my BFF/BF/Mom/Bro I love them on the same day!

2. Denise says

I text my sister everyday.

I watched the Boston Marathon online and once they shut off the live feed I went and stalked SkinnyRunner to see when she finished. (In a not weird way and I’m sure I’m not the only one). Glad to see she is home safe.

I am so glad you guys are friends. I was so happy to hear she was ok.

I love TJs and Costco too. Costco has these amazing dark chocolate covered salted caramels. People keep bringing them into work. I can’t buy them, because I wouldn’t take them into work. :)

4. Tracey c says

Anyone else giggle when they saw tilapia loins? No….just me? Loins is a funny word.

On a serious note, as a proud Bostonian I have been so uplifted by all the amazing posts by bloggers about our amazing city. I am a faithful blog reader, dedicated runner and a Boston girl through and through. So thank you for all of your support.

I live across the street from Costco and the carts are always over at my apartment building, which is super amazing when you need to unload a bunch of stuff from your car and bring it up to your apartment!

Ooo…I’m jealous about that Costco-sized supremely spicy hummus. We practically drink that stuff but can ever only find the small containers. I might just have to spring for a Costco membership. :-)

A full Costco shopping cart is a beautiful thing. I’m so jealous that yours sells alcohol! The one I go to doesn’t; in fact, most groceries in my area doesn’t sell alcohol. Oh well :\

I also use the same Neutrogena sunblock!

I’ve been obsessed with those shrimp rolls, or fresh rolls as they’re called sometimes. Love them. I used to get them as a side to my sushi, but lately the sushi has been taking a backseat to the rolls, especially with the spicy sauce they often come with… Soo good.

I try to tell the people I love that I love them everyday. Its easy to get caught up in a busy life. I didn’t know they made those huge tubs of hummus! I’m not a fan of incredibly spicy foods, but I have a feeling spicy hummus would be somewhat mild and delicious.

I visited mi abuela. We had a hospital scare the other day and since then she is 100xbetter. I text my mom daily to see how she is doing, other than the whole cancer thing.

It looks like I have to swing by costco.The beers of Mexico are calling my name.

11. beaux scott says

I am VERY disappointed in Sabra Hummus.
    I have beeen eating it liberally for a while, thinking that it is good for me, and today I looked closely at the label.

It has TWICE the fat as regular Hummus, and the “fat” is NOT Olive Oil. It is soybean oil.