Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

Happy Friday!!!

How was your week?

I am very excited that Christmas is just around to corner because I get to vacation in fabulous Florida. This also means I’m celebrating Christmas with my fam this weekend and I was frantically trying to get everything ready this week.

Well, round 1 of my Christmas cards were vetoed for some reason after I ordered them and everything?! image thumb34 Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

No big, just hanging out with Meb, with Deena Kastor in the background.

So I went to get attempt #2 yesterday and I didn’t realize until I was almost home that they gave me the wrong cards! #Fail

some other family cards pic Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

Fun fact: If you go to Costco twice in one day you deserve a one dollar churro.

Speaking of treats… I have been a french fry fiend this week. First Red Robin and then last night:

french fries and eggs 725x544 thumb Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

I paired it with a light eggs and broccoli for dinner because it’s all about saving room for fries balance.

eggs and broccoli 668x501 thumb Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

Friday Favorites:

1. Lace accents. I bought this comfy sweatshirt with lace the other day and love it.

fancy sweat shirt 376x501 thumb Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

lace sweatshirt 282x501 thumb Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

2. Santa Clause needs nipple chafing relief too.

3. Timed space heaters. I always worry about forgetting to turn it off or having it on when I’m asleep, but it’s been cold. I love that my heater only turns on when it’s a set temperature.

It’s the little things people.

4. I finished Orange is the New Black last night. I want to talk about it with someone!

Question: What’s your favorite thing this week?

pin it button Friday Favorites–Christmas Cards

Comments

Trail running – Tomorrow the Sole Runners are leading a free course preview of Xterra Boney Mtn Trail Half Marathon in Newbury Park, CA at 8 AM. Tough course and great training. Details at SoCalRunning.com, everyone is welcome.

BTW – Red 11′s is the name of my band.

2. Denise says

Have you watched OITNB on Netflix, yet? I read the book before I watched the series. It starts back up again in January. So excited!!!!!

OITNB is the most incredible show! I got to see the real Piper speak at a Women’s Prison Association event, even saw most of the cast! Definitely check out the book-she’s an incredible woman. SO pumped for next season!!

I need to get on Orange is the New Black train, now that I finished Breaking Bad that is next on my list. This week I am loving going to the geothermal pools here in Iceland in the evening, so beautiful with the snow and steam all around you.

I think you totally should have sent out those other peoples cards. Have a great trip and Merry Christmas!!!

My favorite thing this week was extra snuggles with my baby boy the other morning when he decided to get up at 4:30. It was early but it was extra sweet just “us” time.

Favouite thing this week, my chocolate, caramel, oreo milkshake I downed after my run yesterday!!
    My husband started orange is the new black without me! Which sucks because I’ve heard how good it is. Guess I’ll have to catch up to him when he’s out of town.

7. Chloe says

Uh, I would be pretty upset if someone posted my family’s Christmas card on their personal website/blog. Probably a good idea to take that down seeing as how those are strangers and that is definitely not your picture.

8. Sarah G. says

I WILL TALK ABOUT ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK WITH YOU!! None of my friends watch it and I have been dying to talk about that last episode for like, two months.

My favorite thing is also my NOT so favorite thing….Christmas cookies/treats/and fun drinks!! I cannot just have one ~ so I have had about a zillion and my thighs need Body Glide to rid them of the chaffing!!

Favorite thing: B-day party at a trampoline gym. So fun.

Trying to figure out if I am giving out neighbor treats. Already decided no Christmas cards. Trying to simplify because this month has been crazy busy.

For the first time ever, I baked homemade bread. It was a game changer. The most delicious bread ever and so so easy to make.
    Everyone keeps talking about that show, I may have to just start watching it.

My favorite thing this week is that I got to run outside today! It felt amazing to get my miles in and not be on the treadmill! The 19-degrees felt awesome as well. Oh and I’m officially on Christmas Break for the next two weeks! Yeah!

13. Annemarie/Carmie says

I love the Meb, Monica, and Deena card! I might be biased because I saw Meb that weekend, too and I am still recovering! My favorite thing this week is right now because I am enjoying the most peaceful and relaxing Saturday morning ever!
    Have you seen the holiday sweater thermal shirt from InkandBurn? It would be a favorite thing if there were a crazy 60% off sale!

My favorite thing this week is the run my dog and I went on today. It was muddy and icy but it was a lot of fun and good to get outside after being inside at work all week.