Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Hello! How’s your weekend?

Yesterday after the half marathon I drove home, showered and spent a long time on the couch finalizing a spreadsheet for my taxes. Exciting stuff.

By around 6pm I really needed to get out of the house and far far away from my computer. So, I grabbed a coupon for a local sushi place for dinner.

sunday setup salmon dinner 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

sunday set up sushi 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Dessert! Race day eats are the best wlEmoticon smile6 Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

sunday set up froyo 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

This morning I had some iced coffee and a banana while waiting for the sun to come up and take a walk. I woke up early!

sunday set up banana 600x800 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

I want to start a Sunday ritual of some sort. I’ve been throwing around ideas involving donuts or brunch, but for today settled on iced coffee.

sunday set up morning coffee 600x800 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Post-walk breakfast was the usual…

sunday set up breakfast sriracha 600x800 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Then, I watered my lil strawberry plants. Did I tell you I brought home a few plants from the Strawberry Farm tour? I’m so excited to see them grow – how cute is this?!

sunday set up strawberries 800x600 thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

And now I’m getting ready for the week! My big priority today is finishing up tax stuff (nothing like waiting till the last minute!).

i shouldnt do my own taxes thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

good luck thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Once that’s done I’m going to set myself up for a great week with the Sunday Set Up List!

sunday set up plan thumb Sunday Set Up and Sushi on Saturday

Winner of the Jamba Juice Gift Certificate: Kathleen Macswan

Question: Do you have your meal plan and exercise plan for the week?

Comments

I’m not much of a set upper but I try to always have lettuce tomato and feta and lots of fruit so I can at least accessorize my meals with fruits and a salad. I can usually swing a store bought sandwich if I had to for lunch that’s relatively healthy.

Dinners are never planned. It’s my least important meal and sometimes I’ll just have pb and j or cereal.

I wait for my sister in law to cook too much and send me home with frozen portions of stuff :)

I don’t have things planned, but I do have a whole bunch of groceries for the week so I don’t have to go to the store after work.

I have been playing my workouts by ear, I never know what time I’m going to get off work, so I make it up as I go along. I do have a standing weekly goal of running at least 20 miles though.

I do Beachbody programs, so my workouts are planned for me – no excuses to skip! I really need to work on meal-planning though since I went way, WAY off track this weekend.

4. Julie says

Yes! I plan my meals for the week on Friday, then shop on Saturday. Sunday is wash/prep/chop day. My running schedule is pretty much set, but I have added Pilates and Barre workout as well, so I have to plan that out for the week on Sunday. I do much better with a routine!

I kind of have a weird weekly schedule plan. I grocery shop on Wednesday so I meal plan from Wednesday to Tuesday and then my workouts are planned from Friday to Thursday and my regular schedule is Monday to Sunday, I’m crazy all over the place!!

I love rituals, especially on the weekend! Obviously, we have to break them when things come up, but it’s nice to have something we revert back to, that gives us a little bit of routine and comfort. Your strawberry plants are darling. Definitely have my exercise plan. Never have a meal plan really. I like to fly by the seat of my pants. Never know what I’m going to feel like. haha.

No meal plans but my weekday breakfasts and lunches are pretty standard affairs since I eat my desk and bring something from home eg sandwich. Workouts on Mon, Wed, Fri and runs on the other days. I. Am. Boring.