The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

Hello! Today I did a thorough grocery haul and stocked up on the most important kitchen essentials… watermelons and cherries.

I <3 cherries and watermelon.

i heart cherries 600x800 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June watermelon for life 600x800 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

Then, I headed to my mom’s to help her with some things. And she helped me with dinner. You know that’s home grown avocado on top.

dinner at my moms 800x600 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

I forgot to tell you! I made a bet on a World Cup game – Mexico v. Netherlands. I bet Ben so we watched the end of the game in Savannah. I bet him Vegas (my cat). Mexico lost so now he has full custody of my his cat.

cat nap with vegas thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

I drowned my sorrows in a massive margarita.

drowning my sorrows 600x800 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

Now here are my June highlights…

My favorite Run, Eat and Repeat from the month!

My favorite RUN

My morning runs on Marco Island, FL were gorgeous. Like super super breath taking.

sunrise in florida with bird travel blog 800x600 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

My favorite EAT

That epic new dessert I got in LA last weekend. I am pretty much in love with Snow Cream and need to find another place to get it asap.

best shaved ice in la 600x800 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

My favorite post I’d like to REPEAT

Walking in Palm Springs with my best friend.

propel fit workout with a friend jump 800x600 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

and Visiting StitchFixRunning and Fun in San Francisco.

golden gate bridge morning 800x600 thumb The Top Run Eat Repeat Blog Post from June

Question: What was the best thing you ate and did this weekend?

Comments

The best thing I ate was a tie between clams steamed in beer with tomatillos and jalapeños OR half a pound of Rainier Cherries. Have you tried the Rainier Cherries? They’re sweeter than regular cherries, they taste like magic, happiness, and unicorn giggles. God I love summer.

The best thing I did was take a super-rainy hike in the Gifford Pinchot national forest. I saw snow on the ground still!

The best thing I ate this weekend was a salad with crab, corn, avocado, onion and tomato. Well, that and the Reese’s Oreos that I bought…

The best thing that I did was finally clean and de-clutter my living room. I love when things are clean, I just hate cleaning them!

Best thing I ate (drank?) was obviously a large margarita. It doesn’t get much better than that…and it was with a dear friend who I never see so that was just all around the best part of the weekend!

The best thing I did this weekend was seeing my Mom after her heart surgery. It was amazing to see her walking an hour every day and eating healthy. Last time I was here she in the hospital and could barely walk a few steps without losing her breath.

The best thing that I ate this weekend was fresh mangrove snapper that my husband caught that morning in the Gulf of Mexico, it was delish.

Love the look of that margarita! that is my major drink craving in the summer :)

The best and worst thing I ate this weekend was blue cheese dressing on a cobb salad. It was the best because I haven’t had cheese in forever and it tasted amazing, the worst because it gave me a stomachache. Still say it was worth it, at least I tried :)

Poor Vegas! I’m glad that the big margarita helped drown your sorrows. :)

The best thing that I did/ate this weekend was cooking bbq ribs, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for my parents, the fiance’s parents, grandparents, and sister and her hubby. Lots of food and fun!

#weekendfail. I can’t think of anything that I would consider the best thing I did or ate. Even my half marathon was tragic

9. Nicole says

Best thing I did this weekend – Had a good dinner with my Dad and brother. Just enjoyed spending time with them.

Best thing I ate this past weekend – Baskin Robbin’s new flavor: Oreo Cake Batter Ice Cream. I am in L-O-V-E.