This is the START LINE of your 30 Day Challenge! Look over the information below and reach out to me if you have any questions.
PILE on the MILES DAY 1: Set Your Goal
View this post on Instagram
3 RUNNING GOAL IDEAS for Runners of ALL LEVELS
- Running Streak
- Set number of days each week
- Total number of miles for the month
PILE on the MILES CHALLENGE – November 1-30
What: 30 Day Challenge to help motivate YOU to run or walk more this month.
Where: Daily Check-ins are on Instagram @RunEatRepeat & RunEatRepeat.com –> Chime in with what you did or are planning to do that day.
On your REST DAY –> Comment with ‘Rest Day’ (or something more clever)
If you get TOO BUSY and skip a run –> Comment with ‘Too Busy’ (or a knock knock joke)
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Print out the Calendar OR Run Log and Goals Worksheet (pages 6-8) from the Workbook attached to this email.
- Write down YOUR GOAL for the Challenge.
- Check in with @RunEatRepeat (or RunEatRepeat.com) Nov 1-30 to stay accountable and see how far you can go!
Have any questions? Just ask by replying to this email or DM me on Instagram @RunEatRepeat for a fast response.
All the best,
If you haven’t join the challenge yet –> Join here 30 Day PILE on the MILES Challenge
KEEP GOING with these:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Post Run Smoothie
- Get Ready to Run Faster with a Run Station
- Strength Training Workouts for Runners
Leave a Reply