Hello! Happy Friday! Happy any other day if you’re reading this at random. I hope you had a great week! I actually got sick. That never happens. Boo. So I was a little less than 100% the last two days. I’m so ready to get back to running and eating and repeating already!!
Since I’m sure you’re ready to wrap it up and hit the town for the weekend today’s post is all about my five favorites in food, running, blogging and random…
Five Favorite Foods this Week…
1. Green Smoothies. Check out my easy green smoothie recipe here.
2. Um, the best 99 cent store finds! Red Velvet yogurt and Gluten Free Kashi Waffles!! Yes, the yogurt is good! <- I was super happy about that since a few of my recent flavor finds haven’t changed my life.
3. Take-out Indian food. Even though I’m sick, I’m still hungry – but I don’t want to cook. I ate out a lot this week and tried to keep it reasonable and healthy as much as possible.
4. Rice. It’s just my favorite.
5. Yogurt bowls with fruit and nuts.
Five Running Things:
1. Finally added my LA Marathon and Surf City Half Marathon medals to my SportHooks Medal Hanger. I’m considering donating all of them to a good cause soon.
2. Need some cross training ideas to balance out your running?
Janae at Hungry Runner Girl has a great Spin Workout here.
4. My favorite commercial that will inspire you to watch more TV or workout more or laugh. Or none of those.
5. RER Pen I randomly got in the mail because marketing companies always think I have a restaurant. Ha!
Five Things I’d Like to Repeat / Randomly Blog About:
1. Vegas stealing my lavender heating pad. It’s so heavy though! I put it on him for a second but he loved it and started purring. When I took it off he nudged at it for more.
2. Since I’m doing the Integrative Nutrition school I have been researching healthier oils and pans and everything else I can think of. I thought this was helpful and interesting – 5 Best Oils for Your Kitchen
3. New Girl.
4. The fact that my toe finally is starting to look and feel normal. It’s been a long time since I stubbed the shlt out of it. It’s barely okay now!
5. My StitchFix Haul this month is awesome! I’m obsessed with the white top I got and maxi dress.
Here is another piece from the delivery…