Hello! Anyone else super last minute with their holiday shopping?
Well, I am.
And I blame it on the fact that I get distracted every time I go to buy gifts for the people on my list… and end up browsing for things I’d like.
But that means I have a very thorough list of Last Minute Gifts for Runners. These are all things you can get in time for Christmas if you have Amazon Prime – they have free 2 day shipping. Everyone has Amazon Prime, right? (I’m serious, it makes my life 1000% easier and is super convenient and I feel like everyone I know has it.)
I made a list (of gifts for runners).
You can check it twice. And get on buying presents for you favorite (or 2nd favorite) runner!
Last Minute Gifts for Runners:
1. Tom Tom Spark Running Watch – comes with wireless headphones! I’m a new convert to wireless headphones and I LOVE them! This running watch is a heart rate monitor and plays your music. Boom. (Order now to get in time for Christmas)
Other good options:
2. Beanie with hole for pony tail – This is a great option for the runner with long hair! It keeps you warm and keep your hair out of the way while running, walking, hiking outside.
3. SPF lip balm – This is my favorite and something I use year round! A friend got me a variety pack of Sun Bum lip balm last year and I LOVE them. They lasted all year too! I’m on my last one and plan on ordering more.
4. Runner Safety Gear – This is important! If they don’t have safety gear please consider getting this something in this category.
Find something that works for their safety concerns whether it’s visibility, personal safety, checking in or something else.
Does your favorite runner run in the dark? Get them lights so they’re visible to cars, cyclists and others.
Do you worry they need a personal protection device of some sort?
Runner Safety Gear Options:
LED Light Clips – Runners can clip these on to their clothes, shoes, hat so they’re visible and safer while running. I also use these when I walk my dog!
Pepper Spray (says for runners or walkers but obvi works for everyone – I don’t think it only goes off if you are maintaining a certain pace)
Taser Pulse – this is a little big to have on a run but I wanted to give it a shout because I got one recently and it is legit.
5. Amazon Music Subscription – or another unlimited Music App subscription is a great gift idea for runners!
Amazon Music Unlimited offers all the music for one fee!
I’m not even fancy with music but buying songs one by one (randomly at midnight the night before a half marathon) really adds up!
6. Running Touch Screen Gloves – these get a lot of use so even if they have some, a new less dirty pair or something in a fun color – is a great gift idea.
7. Yoga mat – If your favorite runner is anything like me they are lazy about stretching.
Or maybe they’re lazy about taking their clothes out of the dryer and leave them there for days basically using it like a messy drawer…. oh, just me?
This Sloth Workout Towel is a is a fun lil reminder to stop being a Slothy and start stretching!
Some runners like to eat. This runner is one of those. Feel free to bring over your best dish or baked good. Shipping is free if you walk it over.
9. Audible subscription – I’m a big fan of audio books.
I’ve told several people (including strangers on the street who now think I’m a complete weirdo) that “Audio-books will change your life…”.
Yes. I drank the Audiobook Kool-laid and it changed my life.
Before Audible I read 2 books a year. After discovering Audible I listen to about 10 books a year.
Hello that is awesome. (That’s an estimate because I’m too busy messing around on my phone to actually check, hence the need for audio books.)
10. Gift Certificates…
either get them a gift card to their favorite running store or an Amazon e-card.
OR print out one of these fun Runner Gift Certificates!
There’s a gift certificate for your favorite dessert … race spectating … social media photographer and I made one for meal prep.
I’m going to give the meal prep gift certificate to a few people in my life that I know would really appreciate it. It’s not really runner-y